the aftermath

Quackity's POV
----------------------
I stood there in shock did I finally break him.
"What the hell Wilbur" I felt tears falling down only one side of my face what had he done to me god damnit
"Holy shit I'm so sorry quackity"he would say feeling guilty
"Just go away I don't want to see you" I quickly ran out the classroom to the nurses office after she had saw what had happened she told me to go to the hospital so she rang my parents to come pick me up it was my dad who drove to the school but he seemed more worried than anything which was Unusual for him to be worried about me when we had gotten to the hospital he sent me in but he wanted to stay in the car so I went in by myself and went up to the front desk who sent me to the waiting room. How could Wilbur of done this to me it's just so unlike him shit what if I can't see out of this eye I mean I probably won't but still it's a scary thought.

Wilbur's POV
--------------------
I had been sent to the principles office it was quite expected for me to go there hopefully I don't get expelled because my dad would be so annoyed at me he will be whatever the situation when I had got there I quickly set down. "Wilbur first of all I need to know why you did this" I would pause I didn't know why I did it k was just annoyed
"Umm well I had enough of this bullying and I just snapped I know I shouldn't of done that I know but I just don't know what came over me then"I would stop.
"Yes I see that but still that's no exception to do that so I will have to suspend you for a week"
I sighed in relief
"Thank you sir I was really worried that I would be expelled"
"Yes but I will be nice and also when you and quackity come back to school you will have to be put in a group so you can both get along"
"Ok then sir"
"Your dad is on his way to pick you up now go wait in the main office" I would nod and leave I can't believe I have to spend time with that idiot when I got to the front office I saw my dad there looking angry.

Quackity's POV
----------------------
When I was waiting to be seen I felt two pairs of arms rapped around me I jumped a little and turned around to see Karl and sap "what you two doing here"
"We are here to see you" Karl went in for a kiss but I moved away "im sorry but my dad's outside and he doesn't know anything about us being together he doesn't know I like men because he will kill me" Karl nodded and sat down next to me sap did the same and they just rapped there arms around me "so how you feeling ducky" sap would ask
"Pain that's all I feel but I just can't believe they everyone saw me cry"
"Hey they would of cried to you know" he would smile softly and I layed my head on him not thinking when the doctor came out and shouted my name I got up quickly and walked over to him he walked Into a room and sat down and told me to take a seat on the bed "so what happened then" I would pause "I got stabbed with a pencil in my eye" he got up and had a look at it "all I can do it bandage it up for you but you won't regain your sight again" I nodded and just sighed after he was done I got up and thanked him and left when I got back to Karl and sap they stud up"so what did he say"
Karl would ask
"He said all he can do is bandage it up and I won't regain my sight ever so that's great" I would start to walk to my dad's car and got in "hey boys do you want a lift home?" My dad would question they both nodded and got in. when karl got in he quickly hugged me"love you baby" I would quickly push him off and sat there in silence "what was that about son"
"Oh nothing nothing at all"
"Your not one of them f*gs are you"(I am allowed to say it as I'm a lesbian but I don't like writing it fully)
" no dad stop saying that"
"Why should I wait you never answered my question are you one of them f*ags"
"Yes I'm gay dad ok no just shut the fuck up before I loose my shit" I would look down realising what I had done "there will some sort of punishment when we get home boy" when we had dropped Karl and sap off we drove home I was hoping it wouldn't be to bad.

Karl's POV
---------------
This is all my fault I shouldn't of said anything shit now he's going to get hurt because of me why don't I think before I speak or do God dammit. I quickly ran into my house and shut the door I ran up to my room ignoring my parents and texted sap.
𝕋𝕖𝕩𝕥
------
𝕄𝕖: hey sap I feel bad for what I did now quackity is going to get hurt because of me
𝕊𝕒𝕡: hey don't worry it's not your fault it's his stupid fathers fault ok I've got to go now bye x
𝕄𝕖: bye x

Wilbur's POV
--------------------
When I had gotten home I quickly jumped on my bed because my dad had grounded me I was so annoyed with myself why did I do that it was the dumbest thing I could of done you know ugh hopefully he will forgive me probably won't but it will be ok I suppose.

Quackity's POV
----------------------
When we had gotten home my dad grabbed me by my top and dragged me inside when he had shut the door he through me to the floor and started to kick me in my ribs and got one of his glass beer bottles and through it at me it shattered all over me why did he have to be like this why couldn't I live a normal life like everyone else why is it me who gets unlucky just why it was so unfair after a while I felt myself black out.

(1107 words)

A/n
There's another chapter because why not hope you all have a good day /night