a year later

Quackitys pov:                                                                                                                                    everything had been going well I have the most wonderful boyfriends in the whole world I love them so much.me and wilbur are sort of talking to each other but not much but we are friends now and he's not been out if bus house for like a year now so I am a bit worried about him but I'm. Sure he's fine my mum and dad got a divorce because she finally stud up to the bastard which I'm so glad about it but I'm on the bus again going to school when I finally got there and I saw them both so I went over to them both "hii I've missed you both I didn't hear off you guys at all over the weekend" I smiled at them both weakly but then they had the audacity to just nod and walk off from me!? what the hell is going on have I done something wrong I don't think I have but they do.                                                                                        so I quickly followed them and then I lost them I just stud there on disbelief what have I done god if I have then why wont they just tell me. I sighed and just went to class where stupid tubbo was with his stupid smile and I had to sit next to him god could today get any worse I mean we're friends but he can be annoying.

Tubbo's pov:

I saw Quackity come into the class he looks upset and annoyed I'll ask him if he's and if he wants to talk about it because I still have a bit of hope that he doesn't completely hate me because I really do want to get to know him more he's really cool in my opinion oh he's coming over I'll ask him now "oh hey Quackity you look upset are you ok you can tell me anything I wont judge you" I smiled at him and he just flipped me off great "Quackity listen tell me what happened and I might be able to help" he turned to me still looking annoyed at the whole world "well can you help me to figure out what I did for my boyfriends to start ignoring me hm?" he turned back around and started to draw something in his notebook I did not expect that god he must be having a bad day then why would they be ignoring him i thought they all loved each other but apparently not.

Quackitys pov:

the teacher was just finishing up the lesson when the bell went so I quickly got up and left the room to go find my boyfriends if they even want to be that anymore so I went to sap's locker and waited there because they both put there stuff in there and so I waited there for a couple of minuets then they came around the corner smiling at each other but when they saw me they went all sad "hey why are you both ignoring me what have I done" Karl just looked away from me then sap spoke up "well we have both realized we never loved you we just felt bad because when you confessed to us we felt bad saying no" he looked over to Karl and sighed. he just said what they never loved me god I got hit by my dad because of these two I god why was I so stupid I just this anger inside of me and slapped sap and walked away I felt my eyes start to tear up I didn't want to be here anymore I went into the boys bathroom and locked myself inside of one of the stalls god I loved them both so much but they didn't feel the same way back and then they had lied to me. I felt like such a fool I had to get out of the bathroom now so I washed my face to get the redness from my eye and went back out to see dream and George kissing how nice just another reminder that I'm single and no one will ever love me they'll just feel bad for me and that's all they ever will feel.

I quickly wen to my next class and sat down stupid maths I hate it so much soon enough it was the end of the day and I could go home and hopefully just disappear into dust but I know that wont happen because its impossible so as soon as I got home I ran upstairs because my mom wasn't home yet and just laid on my bed and cried because the thing that hurt the most about this was that the love felt real but it wasn't and it will never be and its so stupid to think that it might of attest been real for a second but it wasn't it felt real for me so that's how it will stay. eventually I fell to sleep and I wish I never woke up again.

sapnap's pov:

don't get me wrong I feel bad for lying to him but that punch he gave me fuck that hurt I know I deserved it but I cant help it if we didn't love him back it was a one sided relationship for him so I think it was the best thing to do for him was break up maybe not ignore him but maybe just to tell him would of been better I know hell get over it in a couple of weeks hopefully.

A/N
Another chapter is done I might do another one this week and thank you to INSANE_SHADE for the plot of this chapter I really appreciate it and also happy birthday for tomorrow :)