the unexpected

Techno's pov
-------------------
"So quackity I'm technoblade but you can just call me techno I'm Wilbur's brother nice to meet you" I smiled and try think of a plan to get these to together but from what I've gathered this guy is a top and is questioning himself if he is queer or not so this is a 50/50 chance that's this might work but I'll invite him round later and keep Tommy from them so they can spend some time alone and bam it works. "So umm quackity do you want to come round later to hang out" I asked hopefully he would say yes "umm yeh sure sounds good I'll just have to check with my mum though" he smiled. Yes this is perfect just what I need for my plan to succeed.

Wilbur's pov
-------------------
Why is techno acting like this it's weird but eh it doesn't matter I'll leave him to it whatever he's doing but damn quackity looks cute today wait shit no I can't like him I barely know the guy yet I can't just fall in love with him this quickly but then what if I told him I like
Him and then he didn't like me back and he thinks I'm weird I'm not telling him now if he asks me out then I'll say yes but if he doesn't then I'm not asking him anything I'm way to scared to do that but it will be nice for him to come round later get to know him better I just really hope Tommy doesn't say anything weird or techno doesn't say anything rude ugh I hope this goes ok.

Quackity pov
--------------------
Wilbur's brother seems nice but a bit creepy but it's okay though and it will get me away from my dad tonight and then maybe I won't get hurt as much as usual but it's ok it's going to be fun I think I would hear the bell go and then look at Wilbur since I don't know were the class was so I waited for him to start walking and as he did so I followed closely behind him and studied all of him like his hight he was really tall to be honest and his hair looked really fluffy and his style was pretty good as well he was also kinda hot but I'm not gay so I must just think he's hot in a friend way because my dad would kick me out if I was gay and plus I like women not men so I'm safe for now if I was gay this man would be the one to turn me gay.

Wilbur's pov
-------------------
We soon got to the classroom and I turned and looked at him damn it why is he so hot "we're here now do you want me to go in first or you because I don't mind really" I asked him
"Umm could you go in first please" he replied I nodded and walked in and held the door open for him and then I looked around finding two seats and then we both sat down next to each other the whole lesson was boring and we still had another 4 lessons to go damnit this is going to be a boring day. When the lesson was over I looked over to quackity and then smiled he seemed really bored but I'm sure he'll be ok wait I need to look as good as possible to make me look better and look hotter so then he will like me hopefully.

Quackitys pov
---------------------
That lesson was so boring I wanted to leave but then I saw a slight glimpse of Wilbur's face he seemed happy and he is rather cute I know he's gay like you can tell by the way he acts but still I'm not gay but it's not a problem if I am it's just my dad it will be a problem with but it's all going to be ok now I have to sit through another hour of this then it will be break time and I could talk to Wilbur a bit more. Eventually it was the end of the lesson and me and Wilbur had gotten up and started to walk to the cafeteria he had said to look out for techno and to sit with him because I wasn't getting anything to eat because I wasn't hungry so as Wilbur went to go in the line I went to go find techno but I found him pretty easily because of his pink hair so I went over to him and then sat down we talked for a while and then Wilbur came over and I got a weird feeling in my stomach but it was a good feeling like butterflies it was weird maybe I am gay and the I like Wilbur but I really don't know I'll just have to see but the rest of the day went on it was pretty cool then it was the end of the school day and me, Wilbur and techno all walked home together and we all went inside of there house to hang out for a bit.