the argument

(Tw:abuse)
Quackitys pov
---------------------
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALEX" my dad shouted at me.
"I was next door with the neighbours they go to my school" I replied to him he walked up to me and slap me a cross my face and then punch me in my side I quickly grab my side in pain "YOUR SO WEAK HOW ARE YOU MY SON YOUR SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THIS WHOLE FAMILY" he shouted at me he does this all of the time so it doesn't really bother me anymore but it used to. he went go to hit me again but I moveed out of the way but that just made him angrier so he pushed me to the floor and started to beat me I just curled up in a ball its not like my mum could do anything about it because he would hurt her to we were stuck here with him and we had no choice but to obey him at all times. It was hard not to dodge him so I just let him carry on with it but after about 10 minuets I heard a knock on the door and my dad spoke up ''get the door but don't do anything you will regret'' I nodded at him and open the door and saw Wilbur there with my school bag he looked at me in horror ,did I really look that bad did he beat me to make people look scared ''hey Quackity you forgot your bag I thought I would bring it round for you are you ok do you need help'' he asked worriedly.

I would try and think of something fast ''oh thank you Wilbur and yes I'm fine thank you see you tomorrow'' I shut the door when he was about to speak ''well done you handled that well now get to your room before I do something I regret'' I nodded quickly and ran to my room and set my bag down on my chair and I looked at myself in the mirror and I was unrecognisable I started to cry I flinched a little because how painful it was for the tears to touch my cuts it hurt so bad I saw my phone light up I could just make out that it said Wilbur because my vision was so blurry but it said

text
----------

Wilbur: hey its me are you sure your ok?
me: yeh I am sure I just fell over but I'm going to get some sleep now so see you tomorrow :)

Wilbur: ok then good night but if you need any help I'm always here :)

goes offline

I got into my bed and cried myself to sleep. the next morning I woke up my body ached all over why did my dad have to do this to us its so unfair. I got up and put my beanie on as usual then I put a white top on and a dark blue jacket which had white lines down the arms and some black pants on with that I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then grabbed my bag and went down stairs which my dad was waiting downstairs for me ''remember don't tell anyone what's going on just say you're fine '' I nodded at him and opened the door to see Wilbur stood there ''hey I thought that we could walk to school together'' he smiled at me ''yeh sure sounds good'' I stepped out of my house and shut the door behind me and started to walk with him ''tell me what did happen last night'' he asked concerned. damnit he's asking questions what do I say I cant tell him ''oh nothing don't worry about it like I said I fell over '' I would say which wouldn't convince him at all ''I know that didn't happen just tell me the truth you can trust me'' he almost convinced me but it didn't work ''he told me not to tell anyone I'm sorry'' I would look to the floor I felt something on my shoulder he had put his hand on me and said ''don't worry I understand but I'm here if you need me'' we walked to the school I really didn't want to be here right now but its the only way I can get away from him.

We entered the school and Wilbur had a different lesson to me so he walked me to my class so I didn't get lost when we got there I waved goodbye to him and I entered the classroom I saw some people in there and then someone approached me he was very tall and two others people were behind him, he then spoke up ''hi you must be new here I'm dream this is George and this is sapnap ''he smiled at me after he had pointed at the other boys ''nice to meet you I'm Quackity'' I introduced myself to them ''do you want to sit with us at lunch and break'' he questioned me, I nodded and they all went and sat and they looked over at me to come sit with them and I walked over and sat next to them.

dreams pov
---------------

i guess wilbur won't have any friends after this he deserves this for what he did to me quackity will never want to be friend again.

(961 words)