2|Pitch black

Also here is the drawing of loki with braid's for MarvelMousey0100

(Trigger warning ⚠️: spoilers and blood jambo ig)

You were trying to calm down from the bird attack as you continued to walk your shoulder still hurt really bad from the bird bite; you walked around the area as you exited the Opila birds territory you turned the corner to go to a big red door as you opened it with the card you saw two yellow chairs and a desk and you saw a pice of paper you took it to examine it close it turns out to be a boarding pass. You took it for safekeeping.

Just then you exedantly pushed the blue chair as you were about to pick it up you saw another key-card pass(idk what they're called) you put your key-card in as it scanned green and a button open. Now normally you could do it yourself with no problems whatsoever but you kinda feelt bad about the person playing this game on you so you used a drone to push it the floor started to move as it started going underground. Seconds later it returns but like an elevator so what did you do?

Well you got in of course you had to deal with stuff worst then this so you kinda didn't mind.

Half way through the ride you heard a low-pitched groan like a Bear so you got out your daggers and after a few more seconds the green guy you saw at the lobby appears you took a few steps back as the thing started to shake and you both feel into the dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry i was busy with school and this chapter is really short but don't worry it was only chapter one ending so i will be doing chapter two soon in this book love you all!