5|He betrayd me

(TRRIGER WARNING ⚠️: mention of bad parenting,cursing,banban trying to hit you, crushing nabnab, attempt at attack, mention of hallucination)

Normal pov:
as you walked out leaving nabnab there crushed on the floor you took one final glance at him

He looked helpless

You only huffed as you turned and walked out ready to help what you were hopping for Will be your new friend.

Walking around you opened the light blue door with a key-card you got strange it only had a desk and a few boxes.

Also you noticed a note; it read:

You didn't really read fast considering your parents never thought you that's right you had to teach yourself But you maneged you also thought your brother

But you maneged you also thought your brother.

As you were starting to read you heard fast footsteps behind you, you were familiar with a suprise attack before just as this figure was about to land a hit on you you moved out of the way so fast it looked like you teleported (you can thank your strong assassin legs for that 😉) banban was taken it back.

For a moment he thought he was hallucinating that you weren't even real. But then he rememberd about how you felt too real to be imaginary just then a hard blow was send to his back, He gasped at the force thinking one if not all of his ribs were fractured.

He was on his knees now and was coughing severally. Trying to keep his breath study he turned around to look at what cost him so much pain there you were face to face with him.

He was shocked; he felt like you were a predator and that he was your prey
You looked so beautiful yet deadly right now he almost felt bad for using you like that. Key-word ALMOST your eyes filled with venom as you stare dangerously at him.

"I-how-*chough*-did you?"

"(A/c/n)" you responded still glaring at him.

Your (E/c) orb's staring deep into his own. Yet he still had a look of confusion on his face "still doesn't ring a bell?" You asked mockingly he was quite "I'll take that as a yes" you said then continued.

"(Y/n),(L/n),the worlds greatest assassin"

His eyes widened at the name that just slipped out of your mouth.

You (Y/n) (L/n) in his kindergarten he was face to face with you he was beyoned
Honerd. The assassin name was familiar but your real name was all it took for him to remember.

You were so popular that people wrote books about you yet no book ever had a picture of how you looked or a description because there never was a picture taken of you that's how careful you were; at first he thought that it was just a book character and he couldn't help but have a "fictional"
Crush on this "book" character he Owned all of (get this) 378 books that were written about you he read every single one.

They made 27 movies about you always keeping the character to wear dark clothes and a hood over there head because nobody ever saw you except your victims, brother and him now. You were even more beautiful than he imagined your (H/c) hair your (E/c) eyes and your (S/c) skin

Your normal outfit goes with your body so well he didn't have enough time to admire your beauty as he saw you start to read the note that was suppose to distract you.

He had an idea he jumped up to try and hit you again but yet again he got another serving of pain. But this time he was appre-hended to the floor with your leg on his back. He turned his head around just enough to see you a bit.

"That was your plan?" He was about to say something but you interrupted him.
"I thought maybe we could be friends"
Guilt crashes on him like a plane.
"You know i really wanted a friend considering that growing up i never had one." He gasped slightly not knowing what you were going through. You only chucked "feeling bad now?,you do know that i had a reason to become what i am today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writing this is so fun :D
What happens next?

Find out in the seventh chapter! When it comes out.