11|Candlelight dinner

Normal POV:
Now you found yourself in a cafeteria of some sort it was HUGE! And you were sure if you yelled you would be able to hear your eco.

You still remembered what happened to banban and you, and it made you blush just thinking about it,just thinking about him. He was something god blessed you with and for that you'll be forever grateful.

Banban POV:
Since (y/n) showed me her love i guess it's safe to say she does feel the same way and I'm hopping to ask her a question that will depend on her answer.

I started practicing in front of a mirror.

"Hey,(y/n) i was wondering...if you'd be my girlfriend?"

It sounded weird next one.

"(Y/n),be mine forever please!"

Too desperate.

What about if i try to describe what she is to me?

Yeah that might work now i just have to think of something.

I looked for the finest flowers i could find.

Bingo! I found some (yf/f) I don't know if she likes that kind of flowers but it's worth a shot.

I didn't know how to cook really so i took out a cook book i had on my bookshelf.

I almost burnt down the kitchen and my office.
So um- that was a epic fail?
I knew it was, but just didn't want to except it.
Because of her i love her yes! I love this woman and I'll do anything for her to make her happy the fact that she feels the same makes this confession so much easier for me.

"Hello?...Yeah....Uh-huh,...address? You know the place garten of banban right?...you do?! Oh great! Bring it there."

I ordered take out cause i suck at cooking i had to learn that the hard way. I ordered junk food and fancy food along with a few saleds Incase she hates junk food.

I tried not to think about the bill because I'm doing this for her.
Plus I'm sure it won't be that much right?

Oh boy was i so totally wrong.

Normal POV:
As banban started to prepare everything even wearing a fancy bowtie. He made a bouquet of the flowers he got you and it was a pretty big one to say the least.
He started to set the table.

It was almost perfect.
Now he just had to wait for the food. And everything will be ready, he put a note on your next destination so you would go there instead of where you originally were gonna go.

You didn't have any fancy or dresses or suits (if you hate dresses) to wear since there all at home. so what did you do?,you changed into your (A/u) you knew it was only for when you were doing your job as an assassin but you had to wear something right?
Plus the note said wear a clean outfit.
You didn't really know why.
But you went whit it anyway.

You did your hair with a hair brush you found and some other stuff you found could be useful. You looked at a picture of your brother on the a table you grabed it and started to caress his face with your thumb.

A singular tear left your eye.

You quickly composed yourself and got ready you looked perfect.
All the girls would be jealous of you.

You started to walk to the direction the paper banban left you was pointing to.
As you got there you saw banban arguing with a man?!
You rushed over to see what was going on.

Turnes out banban ordered food worth $3000 dollars you asked him how this was possible but he didn't know himself you looked at the man wo wasn't freaked out since banban was a mascot here he thought it was a costume.