4|The voice

(TRRIGER WARNING ⚠️: spoilers, yandere behaviour, curse words,nabnab,angry assassin bruh-)

Normal pov;
You heard a

"Hey you there"

The voice sounded so goofy and like a version of Kermit the frog. The voice continues.

"I can see you on the cameras"

You didn't know who or what this guy was but one thing is for sure you're about to kick some ass; yet again he continued.

"I'm so glad you're here and i need your help with something" ..... "Wait...can you even hear me?" "Hello?"

You were now annoyed by this goofy ahh voice it never stops talking.

"Uh listen if you can hear what I'm saying; wave at any camera"

You huffed but completed and started to wave at one of the cameras

"Oh thank god I'm so glad you're here.
I thought this was the end"

You furrowed your eye-brows

"I was looking around and walked into the security room, then the door closed behind me and I've been stuck here ever since"

Every bit of annoyance you had disappeared now you felt bad for him i mean what if you lost your freedom to a closed door?

"You poor thing" your voice sounded sad for him.

The voice stopped

"Uh-i-anyway it needs a light blue key-card to open,but i don't have it"

You thought for a moment he sounded kinda flustered and it made you giggle silently

"I know why you're here and i can help you. But you've got to get me out of here,if i recall correctly only maintenance workers held the light blue key-card; so you're going to have to go to the maintenance room and look there."

You bowed at the camera witch made his smile widen not like you could see it he also had a small blush.

He almost lost focus thinking of your pretty face but then he shrugged it off.

"The door there is probably locked as well, and i can't open it from here,but i do have control over the break room door."

You smiled at the camera and if his heart skipped more than one beat he's sure he would die.
Again he tried to ignore it.

"Here i opened it for you.see if you can find anything useful in there"

You smiled at him before saying
"Thank you sir"

God your smile made him hungry to put his hands on you he doesn't know what this feeling is but it feels like he needs to have you but he chooses to ignore it.

You started to sort the desk codes like he instructed you

You were now walking down some stairs as you were reading the wall drawings Nabnab made you question life

Nabnab made you question life.

At the end you found yourself looking down a green door taking out your key-card you opened it reviling a not so pleasant sight.

Why the hell are there so many shelves and they didn't even store anything!

What a waste of money

You made it across to the other side to see what you thought could possibly be a closer step to finding your brother.

You looked around for more clues finding a few buttons for your drone to press you could of done it like it was a piece of cake but again you felt bad for the person playing this game on you so you used the damn drone on it,it was a bit difficult getting it past the glass but you did it.

By the way this whole place could be in flames if you wanted it to be any day of the month.

As it was pushed it open a door so you collect the stuff in there as you walked out the lights started to turn off one by one you had similar missions before and it was not a dream ride at all.

You took your daggers out
You continued to look at the ceiling you saw what you thought was nabnab as you started to run through the shelf maze what you did figure out was that the blue arrows tell the correct way and the pink ones the opposite way.

Suddenly you felt angry because of what was going on you thought about your brother and what could of happened to him so you stopped nabnab was just about to jump on you when you caught him smashing him to the ground with a loud crash.

He groaned in pain and you only said.

"I went easy on you" as you walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will be banban trying to hit you! Bruh-