10|Not a monster

SMUT ⚠️ (sub!Banban x dom!reader)

Normal POV:
There you found yourself on a elevator once again since Jumbo Josh and banbaleena chased you, thankfully you are safe now but you don't need much protection anyway what am i even saying?! You don't need protection at all. Not even in bed.

As you got off the elevator you found yourself to be in a cute little green field like area. With a giant tree in the middle.

You looked at the wall and there you saw a drawing of a kangaroo it was purple and it had a crown.

"Royalty?"

"I'm glad to see you've made it"

Said a not so unfamiliar voice.

"I don't know how you did it-"
He was about to continue but you glared at the camera with a warning look.

"Oh right your the best of assassins haha sorry."

You blushed slightly it's been two weeks since you've been trapped here and you and banban became best friends per-say your crush on him has slowly started to grow more and more since then.

"Well why don't you come here and say a proper hello?~"

You said in a teasing voice.

He was silent but continued also sorry for trying to hit you on the head.

You giggled.

"In fact it is for this reason i don't think we should meet face to face."

You cocked a brow.

You see for whatever reason I'm prone to violent instincts. And i do not trust myself to give into them again.

"I said get down here."

You're voice was kinda cold.

Which made banban shiver slightly.

Nonetheless he did as he was told and came to see you.
There you two were face to face
With eachother.
He let's out a bone chilling growle, before reviling his true identity. You gasped. As you now saw him. He covered his face.
"Don't look at me." He maneged to form the words.

You only smiled.

Walking up to him you hugged him
"It's oka-"

You found yourself flying to the other side of the room.

But keept your balance.

This was your face like bruh-

He couldn't read your face expression until the point you said

"Uh- fuck I can't believe you've done this."

"But i tried to warn yo-"

You jumped on him.

"Banban please. Let me show you how much i love you."

He gasped at your words but before he could utter one himself you kissed him.
He melted into the kiss almost instantly. you would kiss him with your tongue but you're not fucking him you are making love to him.

He is still a virgin. But you're not.

So since he's a virgin he had a hard time understanding all this.

So you picked him up gently to the point your bodies were pressed against eachother. You kissed him passionately while rubbing cyclers
On his back in a comforting way.

He feelt something he never feelt before.

He started to give in. You slowly undressed yourself and he blushes at every curve and angle of yours

Now you were completely naked.
He wanted to pounce on you
So badly.

His friendly form turning dark once again. But you quickly put a stop to it.

As you rubbed his special area he let out a moan revealing that he actually had a private part

It was a whopping 8 inches!

You gasped in delighted.

The guy that took your virginiti barely had six.

You rubbed it.

Slightly before you got ontop of him.

"Are you going to fuck me?~"

His eyes filled with lust.

You got off of him and said

"No"

He was surprised "but you said yo- you'll show me how much you loved me." A tear left his eye which you rubbed with your thumb.

He was now facing you once again you got ontop of him but this time in a lotus position.

"I'm not gonna fuck you, instead I'll make love to you."

You finished a smile on your face your eyes full of passion and love.

And banban could see it he smiled ear to ear (if he has any) before you pulled him in a passionate kiss.

You slowly got his member inside your warm hole. He gasped it felt so good~ never feelt this kind of thing before. It was magical you slowly started to bounce up and down on him. Your face still remains the same,
Full of passion.

You could tell your climax was close and you also knew banban was there as well you gave a few final trusts before you released.

He also released filing you up all the way.

You got off of his now soft member as cum started to drip out of your hole.

It was a pleasant sight for banban to see I'll tell you that.

You laid on your stomach. Now and banban could see your back clearly now he gasped as he saw it.

 Now and banban could see your back clearly now he gasped as he saw it

@M_alexa I'm gonna get this as a tattoo when I'm older.)

He started to trace the snake on your body which made you giggle (sorry if you don't like snakes you can choose the colour of its eye and tongue)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Garten of banban Chapter three is out!

And as promised i got y'all some nice smut sorry if it's wired for you to be doing this in two weeks but. I can't say you've been here a lot of time because of your brother.

More smut coming soon bye~ lovelys