9|Dreadful classroom

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️:(old school mention of hurting someone, banbaleena, chapter 3 of gobb)

Normal POV:
You heard a

"Quick! in here!"

You turned around and saw something white you follow it into the room as you got in you saw a classroom?

You looked up and saw she? Looked exactly like banban but in white colour you guessed that was banbaleena you almost snickerd at seeing how she has almost the same body build as banban.

(Added this as the comparison sound XD)

After she scalded you for being late she told you to take a seat with the unpopular kids.

"What do you mean unpopular?!"

"These dawgs are chilling" you said as you sat down.

She asked the first question.

Which was: 6874123612+981939912?

Looked around before spoting the really smart kid you clicked the button and the answer was correct!

After a few more questions it was time for a break you were playing with the unpopular kids and finding gum for the popular kids.

You got glasses and now you basically were a cool kid you were answering questions and as same as always you were now a mean kid but.

You were misbehaving a bit so banbaleena tried to go old school on you (spank you) it didn't go so well.

Banban POV:
I was chilling at my principles office.
Suddenly i heard sharp footsteps coming this way i didn't quite follow what was happening at first but then it got to me when banbaleena entered the office with (y/n)'s hand in her grasp.

I gasped slightly.

"Banban I want you to take care of this little monster!" She screamed

"Now,now banbaleena we don't call people monsters." I exclaimed

Looking at (y/n) she had this smug expression on her face. Our eyes met and she winked at me
Which would make me jump so high,but now is not the time.

"What happend?" I asked genuinely curious; "I'm glad you asked" she said venom in her voice.

"You see this kid" she said looking at (y/n) "her name is (y/n)" i replied

"Right. (y/n) here was misbehaving in my class so much i tried going old school on her and-"

(Y/n) interpreted her by saying
"And i didn't like that one bit" she replied still a smug look on her face

"Do NOT interupt me!"banbaleena yelled at her

Banbaleena turned around to reveal a few bruises scratch marks and a black eye i gasped.

"What happend!?" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"I tried to tell you but this brat just kept interacting me!,she didn't like the idea of me harming her so she attacked me"

My eyes widened. As i looked at (y/n)
"Is this true?" "Well...when you put it that way..." She said i turned around to banbaleena "I'll take care of the rest your free to leave." "Thank you banban dear~"

"Don't call me that"

As she leaves i look at (y/n) she looks at me before saying "self-defense plus i went easy on her.what you got was ten times worse" she replied.

I only sighed i wasn't mad at her no what's more i was turned on big Time i looked back at her she was eating a chocolate bar that kids usually leave me on the table i couldn't care less i trow it away anyway because we don't eat much.

As she was done eating she asked me for some water i pointed her to the water dispenser as she took some much deserved water.

"(Y/n),i need you to halp me with something"

I said she only looked at me

"It involves saving your brother"

She stopped what she was doing and turned around fully facing me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey chapter three trailer just dropped and I'll continue this after the game comes out I'm excited!

But seriously what have they done to my boy banban!? 😭
Bye~ for now.