22|Wild train ride

TRRIGER WARNING ⚠️:(cursing, mention of using violence,sligh yandere behaviour.)

Normal POV:
After taking a much needed shower you walked around through a hallway that had multiple doors around and a orange one at the end.
You were about to use the orange key card you found in the infirmary but a note on the floor got your attention.

Well whoever the kid was it sure wasn't yours thats for sure but the drawing was extremely cute even though it had a certain orange pice of shit you hated

Well whoever the kid was it sure wasn't yours thats for sure but the drawing was extremely cute even though it had a certain orange pice of shit you hated. No dispised so much.

You sighed in frustration and crumbled up the paper and put it in pocket/purse.

You took out the key-card and opened the door with a ding.It opened without a problem whatsoever.
And as the door opened fully and the lights turned on all the way. you swear that seriously like three veins popped out on your head.

It was fucking Stinger flynn.
Because of course it was.

You started to walk around the room and found a button that would possibly allow you to communicate with the jellyfish you were hesitant at first since you two did get on the wrong foot in the beginning and things sure weren't better when he had banban wrapped around his tentacles.

Soon enough thought you decided it would be best to hear what this guy had to say thank god he was smaller now. It would be easier to beat the shit out of him if he was misbehaving.
As soon as his eye opened it immediately went wide and you could practically see it forming into a heart.

"Oh love. Your finally here with me."

You rolled your eyes at him before again looking him eye brows raised giving him a look that clearly read 'i wouldn't talk to you unless i have to.'
He indeed got the hint but played dumb and continued.

"I'm too weak and unable to do anything...even if i was i would rather die then hurt you."

"You ain't sweet talking your way into my life. My heart belongs to a certain devil only. a handsome one at that."

You said a smirk on your face as you can clearly see the disappointment and disapproval on his face even though he didn't have a mouth to show it his eye said it all.

Yet he decided it be best to continue.

"(Y/n) do you trust me dear?"

You were about to say no until you remembered he was a bit to obsessed with you to hurt you so you only nodded at him followed by a small "i do."

His face completely lit up with surprised shock and most importantly happiness before he used his tentacle to caress your cheek a bit.
You slightly pulled away signaling that you wanted him to stop and he did not really enjoying it but oh whatever before he spoke up again.

"I promise this won't hurt just trust me."

His tentacle moved closer and your vision started to blur slowly as the blurring got worse blackness also took its toll on you.
And just like that darkness.
As your vision started to clear up you could see yourself sitting.Beside you was captain fiddles and nabnab.
Beside nabnab was banban and beside banban was flynn as you looked around again you saw that there was a car on fire???

You were shocked and confused before banban started to speak again.

"You're finally awake love. You really love sleeping huh?,who can blame you?'

"Oh! Grab some of the vegetable snacks we collected and eat."

"Sure."

And you started to look around

"Uh-where exactly???"

Then banban spoke up again.
"Oh there all finished."

"I have already consumed my share of nutrients we have gathered while you were in slumber dear."

Ban ban looked annoyed at flynn before looking to you again an apologetic look on his face.

"Me too sorry about that."
He slightly looked down but before you could comfort him
Nabnab got your attention.
He was offering you the vegetable he was going to eat.
You gladly took it and got up from your sitting position before looking around and running off.

Few seconds later you came back with a beautiful red flower and handed it to him everyone was admiring the flower unsure of what it was.

"You know what that is?"
You asked in a general voice and nabnab slowly shock his head.

"You know what that is?"You asked in a general voice and nabnab slowly shock his head

"It's a called a spider lily. I always get one for (B/n) when he was sad."
And nabnab kinda let out a happy sound before putting it where his ear should of been and you found it absolutely adorable.

Just then you all heard a rustling sound then kinda schreech and siren at the same time.

"What kind of animals makes THAT sound?" Banban asked and you only hummed trying to figure it out yourself.

All of a sudden a familar train creature jumped out of no where.

"I know you!"

You shouted at the train as you could only remember your brother wanting you to get the game for him but after watching the game play on YouTube he couldn't sleep whitout a night light for a week.

"I promised (B/n) that i will protect him from that thing!"
You gasped as the thing grabbed banban and by the looks of it.it was going to eat him.
But before he could stinger flynn took it's limb and didn't let go you could swear you heard him say. "As much as it pains me i know how much you mean to (y/n)" you smiled slightly before muttering"maybe we could grow to be good friends."

And you took out your daggers just then nabnab jumped in front of the train creature and took a hold of it.
Stinger flynn sat banban down on the grass and you immediately came to check if he was alright. As you made sure that he was still breathing you ceress his cheek before looking at the train creature that nabnab was trying to hold off but they didn't really look like they were fighting.

It sorta looked friendly you had no way of explaining it you looked at the two before looking away the car was still on fire. Wait the car was on fire.
THE CAR WAS ON FIRE! You knew you didn't have much time before this mf exploded so what did you do you tucked banban under your arm looked around and saw captain fiddles was closest to you an he was a cool guy so why not? so you grabbed him and started to run,you didn't get far before the car finally exploded and cut everything off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorryyyyyyyyy i took so long i was at my grandma's she is the sweetest lady ever we had a great time together!
Now that I'm back I'll be posting more frequently. Hope you enjoyed.