12|My dear

TRRIGER WARNING ⚠️:(mention of hallucination,mind games, nabnaleena,nabnab,some dark themes,scary face?, Not feeling yourself, mention of needles)

Normal POV:
You woke up, looking around you saw that you were now in what seemed to be a bedroom and a comfortable bed as well. You didn't want to get out of it and spend eternity in it if possible.

But luck wasn't on your side.

You're still feeling a bit tipsy from the wine you drank last night but nothing too serious. Your drone was on the night stand and the controller too.
You took a bit time to examine the room you were in: it was a crimson red room which you found to be a really cool colour and it had a work desk,a king sized bed and two night stands from either side of the bed.
On the night stand was a small lamp
And in the corner of the room was a normal sized lamp.
It was dark in the room so you walked over to the window and pulled back the White curtains.
As the light kissed the room you looked down at the floor that had a carpet on it,and a beautiful pattern on it.

This was truly a nice room but was it your favourite room? You'll have to think about it. On the night stand you saw a bowl of fruit.
"Fancy"
You commented a small smile on your face as you walked to it and picked your favourite.
I guess you could say it was a healthy breakfast.
You walked towards the closet opening it you found a cute outfit you liked and changed into it.
It wasn't the best or your style but it surely was a start.

Your assassin watch was only at 10%

But it was fine taking out your special charger you plugged it in.
Walking out of the room you saw it was a house like area.
Finding the bathroom
You thought even though you just changed you could take a shower after all you did want to smell nice.
Putting your old clothes in the langery basket and your current clothes on the washing machine you started to shower hitting all the right places.
It felt really nice and you looked down at the shampoo option.
It was a singular bottle a green colour and as you took to examine it, it said.

Men 13 in 1

"Huh?"
"What does it have?"

The first three options were pretty good but the rest was chaos!Who the hell needs this?!?!You left the bottle alone and looked around to see a smaller bottle this one was better

Who the hell needs this?!?!
You left the bottle alone and looked around to see a smaller bottle this one was better

The first three options were pretty good but the rest was chaos!Who the hell needs this?!?!You left the bottle alone and looked around to see a smaller bottle this one was better