20|Him and i

Hey uhh... Vados here! 10K reads is just insane! Thank you all! Oh and.just wanted to say that uh well it wasn't really supposed to happen that Bittergiggle fell for (y/n) it just sorta happened???
I think imma keep it that way.

Enjoy.
--
TRRIGER WARNING ⚠️:(cursing, mention of danger,slight nsfw.)

Normal POV:
You and sheriff entered a room that had vents everywhere.

You were still pretty pissed at sheriff for the little argument you had with him about the purple/green Jester you had a feeling he was a cool guy if you got the chance to know him.

You held Arma in your hands as you wondered around.

You was looking around and saw a drawing on the wall, coming closer to it she started to examine it.

You looked at Arma and smiled.

"So that's why you were so alarmed when i entered that room."

You glared at toadster who was the one to assault her.

He just grunted and looked away seemingly still angry at the fight the two of you had.
At this you sigh
"Look sheriff;we can't do anything like this. Although what you did was wrong and I'm not supporting you by any means i wanted to say that if we want those elevator parts we absolutely need to work together."

His gaze softens at the words that came out of your mouth.

You straight off be spitting facts wherever you go.

"You are right partner i am really sorry,and i do always feel bad for what we have done."

You gently smiled at him and he awkwardly smiled back.
You extended your hand to him
"Friends?"
He then formed a chicky grin
Before taking it.
"Friends."

Arma was still in your hands as you approached the vents.
You carefully started to walk.

You were careful of your every move
Then Arma started to Chirp loudly and you moved onto the other vent.
It went like that.

Chirp moving on,or no chirping right vent.

*Time skip.*

Finally you make it to the end
Hooray!

At the end was a open red room with a purple door. And in the corner was a cassette tape so that was an absolute W!

As she used her keycard to get the door open

She walked into the room and looked around.
System operator.
She turned it off.
Grabbed the red gear and left like nothing happened.

Now they were back at the transport system that they had to take in order to get to the elevator.
As soon as the two of you got to the elevator sheriff toadster told you he was going to fix the elevator and that Arma will be keeping him company he also told you that you could go talk to the queen.

And whitout waisting any time you were set off to her.
You had to admit you found her absolutely adorable but you still treated her with respect non the less.

"Your majesty i have returned to have a talk with you."
You said while bowing.she smiled at you.

"Welcome back. I hope your journey was worth it,and the elevator a little more useble."

"I wanted to let you know how much i respect the things you are doing to get your brother back."

"Putting your life on line and fighting forces far more powerful then you like that is just... Admirable..."

You just giggled.

"Don't worry your majesty thay aren't really more powerful then me.
I would say i could actually take them all at once right now...in a fight."

She slightly nodded not quite convinced but oh well not like you care she then once again smiled.

Giving you a blue key-card as a token of her respect and prodly announced you a siddesen of the kingdom she also bubbly told you that the kingdom has reached the population of...

5!!!!!!!!!!

Why did she say five?, because apparently your 'friend' came to ask about you and is now staying in the infirmary.

You were wondering about what does she mean. Who was asking about you?

Then you saw a TV and what better things to do then to play your cassette tape? That's what you did.
Putting the cassette tape in,the cassette displayed a cake?
And then it disappeared.
That was it...
That was the whole tape.

You couldn't help but laugh at it,it was stupid yet funny.

You then stopped in your tracks trying to think more about the infirmary and who could possibly be waiting on you in there as you recalled all the people you could call friends up in this place.

Your heart started to ache at the thought of the person you loved.

Banban...

No way he was in there. You started to speed up your pace.

"No way,no way,no way"you kept mumbling reapetedly under your breath as each memory you two shared together flooded your brain tears filing your eyes as your pace broke into a full on sprint.

The door to the infirmary was busted open as you came in Banban's head snapped to the door and he looked like he had a heart attack he didn't really get the chance to see the figure as it pounced on him.

Laughing in pure happiness as you kissed all over his face making him laugh as well you hugged him tightly and never wanted to let go in fear you'll lose him again.

You suddenly pulled your head away from him and his smile faded a bit.
His eyes that were closed now opend in curiosity as he looked at the girl sitting on his lap.

Nothing but love in her eyes.

"I missed you so much ban."

He started to stroke her hair as he smiled her head was hanging low.
He put his hand on her cheek and she put her hand over his.

"Look at me my pretty girl."

As your eyes fell on his frame you could only say the words:

"Ban,i need you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter Smut guys.