𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 :)

𝘆/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I woke up to an empty bed and felt immediately disappointed. But the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes quickly brought my mood back up. I sat up in bed, recalling the events of last night. Feeling suddenly embarrassed by my forwardness with Rafe. I had meant every word, and I hoped he had too. Because every word he spoke to me was engraved in my mind. I made my way to the door and slowly opened it. Rafe was shirtless, gliding around the kitchen humming to himself. It was a sight to see.

"Morning." I spoke out, startling him a bit.

"Morning, y/n." He smiled to me.

"What are you making?" I was curious as to what cooking skills this man had. 

"Bacon, eggs, and chocolate chip pancakes. But I wouldn't have high hopes darling, I haven't done this in a while." He chuckled as he flipped over a couple pancakes.

"Haven't made breakfast for a girl, or just breakfast in general?" I teased.

"I haven't made anyone breakfast but myself love." He turned his attention to me, and handed me a glass of orange juice. "How are you feeling?"

I took the glass and smiled at him. "I'm feeling better, you made it better." I was being very sincere and honest. He really did make me feel better. Being with him took my mind off of everything else, and I needed that feeling. 

"I'm glad." He made his way behind me and moved my hair from my neck. He placed a soft kiss in its place then moved his lips close to my ear.

"I hope you don't have any plans today, I want to take you somewhere."

My eyes fluttered at the way his breath made me feel. "And where might that be?" I answered in a low, flirty voice.

"It's a surprise, if you're willing." He spun me around and placed his arms beside me, trapping me in place.

I smiled and looked in his eyes. "I always am." 

He kissed my forehead and made his way back to the kitchen. "But you need to eat first love." 

------------------------------------------------

Breakfast had been great, and Rafe was cleaning up. 

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" I pleaded.

"It's a surprise." He smiled and walked his way over to me. He took me in his arms and kissed my forehead. "I want to take your mind off things, you deserve that." 

I looked in his eyes and scrunched my eyebrow in compassion. "Why are you being so nice?" 

He sighed and looked away. "I've never felt like this with someone before. I don't want to lose it. I don't want to lose whatever this is."

Emotion washed over my face, and I was overwhelmed with so many feelings. All I wanted was his lips on mine. And as if he read my mind, he tilted my face so that our lips were barely touching. Our eyes continued to search each other. Maybe asking for permission or to search for answers. But for right now, in this moment it was just us. Our lips met and my eyes shut in lust. He pulled away and smiled. "You should get ready, wear a bathing suit underneath."

I smiled back at him and pulled him in for a hug. "Thank you for this Rafe. It means more than you know."

------------------------------------------------- 

After I got ready, Rafe drove us to a plane takeoff strip and we were met with a private jet.

"Rafe, this is, this is amazing." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his as we made our way onto the plane.

"I'm glad you like it so far, just wait till we get to our destination." He teased.