Second

2 On the first day of the newlyweds, the momentary excitement of the wedding, the crematorium at night (full of plots)

【What the writer wants to say:】

That's all for the previous plot, the next chapter will start to stew the big meat

-----text-----

Under the scorching sun, Yu Shu looked at the red notebook in his hand in a daze.

"Yu Shu?" The man standing beside him put his hand on his forehead to block the sunlight above his head, "Do you want to go home now?"

"Huh? Good, good."

Yu Shu's legs could not be controlled, and he followed the man with his hands and feet, until the man opened the car door for him, and gently put his hand on the top of the car door to prevent him from bumping his head.

Yu Shu is still in a daze until now, he just saw a handsome guy on the way to his friend's house, so he approached him and asked if he would like to go on a blind date with him, and then they went to a coffee shop, and the man gave him a serious look. What did the man say when he introduced his basic situation?

"Hello, my name is Lu Wenzhou. I'm 30 years old. I'm 190 centimeters tall and weigh 81 kilograms. I'm the founder of an Internet company and I'm a teacher at B University. I..."

Lu Wenzhou made a big push, and Yu Shu summed it up in four words: social elite.

He was very satisfied, so he imitated the other party and introduced his situation. At that time, Lu Wenzhou looked at him with a smile on his face, and he thought, it's stable.

So he was about to exchange contact information with Lu Wenzhou, but he didn't expect Lu Wenzhou to drop a sweet bomb directly, "Then Mr. Yushu, the purpose of the blind date is to get married. I personally think that we are very compatible in all aspects, so may I ask you?" Would you like to marry me? Of course, since we haven't known each other for a long time, I propose that we sign a one-year contract. After one year, if we get along well and the marriage survives, if you don't think so, then we Just separate peacefully, how about it?"

Just like that, in just four hours, he, Yu Shu, changed from a tender bachelor to a married man of the right age, which is really unpredictable.

After returning home with Lu Wenzhou, Yu Shu discovered that the two lived in the same community, but not in the same building. Due to time constraints, Yu Shu just went back and packed some of his frequently used things and clothes to Lu Wenzhou's house.

Marriage is cool for a while, crematorium at night.

After Yu Shu sat on Lu Wenzhou's bed and heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom, he realized that he was embarrassed.

incredible.

"What the fuck did I do?" Yu Shu murmured to himself, stepped back, rolled around on Lu Wenzhou's bed, and glanced at the bathroom that was still in use. Yu Shu thought: Yes, Will you do it?

Although he is usually quite open-minded and has had many sex friends, but this is Lu Wenzhou, his newlywed, the first day he met the newlywed.

Stack full of buffs.

"Yu Shu?"

The doorknob of the bathroom was slightly unscrewed, and Lu Wenzhou's voice came from inside.

Lu Wenzhou's voice was very low, coupled with the echo from the bathroom, Yu Shu's already dirty mind was filled with more beautiful images, and he blushed instantly, "Why, what's wrong?"

The bathroom door was opened a little, fresh air came in, the foggy bathroom door became clear, and Lu Wenzhou's figure gradually took shape in Yu Shu's mind.