Fourth

4 Sex exposure, womb penetration, cuddling, ejaculation prevention, newlyweds falling off the bed

After Lu Wenzhou entered, he was not in a hurry to manipulate, he moved forward and held Yu Shu's hands, fingers crossed. The newly opened acupuncture point was very tight, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on Lu Wenzhou's forehead. He lowered his head, touched Yu Shu's forehead, and left one gentle kiss after another on Yu Shu's high nose bridge, "Honey, relax a bit, you're holding me so tight."

"Hmm~" Yu Shu stretched his body unbearably, and the word "wife" that Lu Wenzhou suddenly called out made him a little embarrassed. Before, it was just for fun when called by other people, but Lu Wenzhou called it like this... Hehe , Yu Shu thought about it and smiled sweetly.

Sensing the changes in the person beneath him, Lu Wenzhou tried to move Yu Shu's acupoint, and then precisely kissed the corner of the other's mouth, saying, "What are you laughing at?"

The sudden movement made Yu Shu babble, he held Lu Wenzhou's hand instead, raised his head slightly, and wanted to kiss him, Lu Wenzhou saw it, and lowered his head consciously to let Yu Shu kiss, "Oh, I like it so much kiss?"

The eyes of the person under him were hazy, with a trace of water vapor in the corners of the eyes, and his face turned red because of the heat, and he looked very patient. Lu Wenzhou's body stiffened, and he pressed tightly against Yu Shu's upper body, and pressed hard in the warm pussy Fuck hard.

"Crack-" "Puff-" "Crack-"

Every time the dick goes into the deepest and wettest place in the hole, the two bulging big pouches hit the fragile hole opening, and after a while, the hole opening becomes slightly red and swollen, making it look more plump and attractive.

"Huh?" Lu Wenzhou talked more than usual on the bed, he chased after him, "Why don't you answer me? Why are you laughing? I like kissing?" After asking, he fucked hard again, and his cock reached an unprecedented level. The deep, empty place was clamped reflexively because it was invaded by strange things, and Lu Wenzhou covered Yu Shu's slender waist with a "hmm" all over.

Yu Shu endured so much that he was about to explode, Lu Wenzhou was so good at fucking, every time he penetrated deeper than the last time, the head of the penis crushed the wall of the hole, the slight trembling was almost fatal, he was so comfortable, he really wanted to cry out ...

"Huh? Why don't you talk?" Seeing that Yu Shu was still biting his lips, Lu Wenzhou held Yu Shu's waist with both hands, and when he lifted it, he rolled over. Soon, the positions of the two changed. . Yu Shu was hugged and sat on Lu Wenzhou's lap with his legs wide open. After Yu Shu got used to this experience, the dick under him suddenly began to thrust violently.

Can't hold it anymore!

"Ah... Lu Wenzhou... you are too fast... um... too fast... slow down, slow down... Lu... Lu Wenzhou..."

"Oh? Can you talk? Answer me, and keep going at this speed if you don't answer." Lu Wenzhou firmly held Yu Shu's waist, put his chin on the other's shoulder, and at the same time his cock was thrusting continuously, his tongue was also He stretched out and licked Yu Shu's smooth collarbone.

Lu Wenzhou's words seemed tough, but to Yu Shu, it was like handing him a ladder, "Yeah...because...because of being happy, so happy...Lu Wenzhou, take it easy...slow... Dot...that's, that's, that's... I laughed when I felt happy... Also... I like kissing too... I like you to kiss my forehead... Too fast, too fast, Lu Wenzhou... ...Hubby, hubby... Slow down, hubby..." Yu Shu's speech speed became faster and faster, and the feeling from below became more and more refreshing, and suddenly, the dick in his body broke through another layer.

Yu Shu struggled desperately, he probably guessed where Lu Wenzhou had penetrated, Yu Shu twisted his big soft buttocks on Lu Wenzhou's lap, and the pussy under his body overflowed a lot from Lu Wenzhou's thrusting. Lu Wenzhou's cock receded, and the sloppy water flowed out along the cock and along the crack of the hole, puddles of sticky puddles stuck to the place where the two of them intersected. Yu Shu opened his eyes in horror, "Don't ...don't plug in there...can't go in anymore, no, no more...husband...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Where is there?" Lu Wenzhou moved his hand down and pressed Yu Shu's crotch so that the other party could not spit out his dick.

Yu Shu was embarrassed to say the word uterus. In his perception, he was a man, uterus. That was too strange. Bad...husband...it hurts, it hurts..."

Lu Wenzhou knew Yu Shu's temperament, so he just let it go, no longer obsessed with making Yu Shu talk, shut up and fuck hard.

Yu Shu yelled that he was uncomfortable, and stopped, but his heart was already in high spirits. He raised his head high, closed his eyes, and tried to relax his acupoints before his mind was empty.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

Lu Wenzhou straightened his male dog's waist, while still firmly holding Yu Shu's ass with both hands, the cock went back and forth in and out of the watery hole, the glans gradually touched a small tight opening, which Yu Shu couldn't see At the same time, he raised the corner of his mouth, smiled, and followed Yu Shu's moan, with a force from his lower body, he forced the dick to open the tightly closed mouth, and inserted it into the uterus!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like. In spirit, he raised his head high and kept shaking, the shaking was too large, and after a while, Yu Shu's whole body also twitched.

Lu Wenzhou noticed the change in his body, and finally lifted his head from Yu Shu's neck, looked down, and greeted Xiao Yushu.

"Hehe-" Lu Wenzhou chuckled lightly, grabbed Yu Shu's dick, "Wife, do you want to cum?"

Lu Wenzhou's palm is no longer as cold as it was at the beginning, but hot, just like Yu Shu's acupoint. The warm palm wrapped around the fighting cock, and the fingertips inadvertently scratched the fragile flesh, trembling even more.

"Sho... my husband... I really want to, I really want to shoot..." Yu Shu put his hands around Lu Wenzhou's neck, and his fingers rested on Lu Wenzhou's back. Make trouble on your back.

After fucking into the uterus, Lu Wenzhou temporarily stopped to let Yu Shu get used to it. Unexpectedly, Yu Shu was so sensitive that he wanted to ejaculate. Of course, Lu Wenzhou didn't let him go. The palm of the cock also started to move up and down.

"Ahh~"

The head of Xiao Yushu's penis was shaking rapidly, and Lu Wenzhou was about to lose his grip on it, so Lu Wenzhou simply changed his method, pinched Yushu's dick, and pressed the bell mouth with his thumb, forcibly preventing Yushu's ejaculation. In Yu Shu's ear, he said eloquently, "Honey, it's not good to shoot too much~Come with me later, okay?"