Fourteen

14 "Don't look at me secretly again, I love you." (It's all about the plot, the text is over)

【What the writer wants to say:】

I deeply understand that my current plot and doi cannot have both

The plot of this article is here

Follow-up will continue to add more doi episodes, pure meat

After all, my live broadcast has not written about Shihasha

-----text-----

"Huh?" The bathroom door was suddenly pushed open, and Yu Shu looked at the person coming, panicked. For some reason that he couldn't explain clearly, Yu Shu subconsciously didn't want Lu Wenzhou to know what happened tonight. Usually we spend a lot of time being honest with each other, but today he felt a little awkward, and after crying just now, Yu Shu's voice trembled in the mist, "Why are you here?"

Lu Wenzhou knew how bad his complexion was, and was afraid of scaring Yu Shu, he tried to pull up the corners of his mouth, but he didn't expect it to be even uglier than crossing his face. He gave up, picked up the clothes that Yu Shu put aside, and put a piece of One piece, carefully put it on for Yu Shu.

Yu Shu also discovered something abnormal about Lu Wenzhou, and let Lu Wenzhou dress him. The panties were on top and were completely wet and could no longer be worn.

The two came out of the bathroom. At this time, Tan Shi and Yu Shen were no longer in the room. Lu Wenzhou pulled Yu Shu's wrist, took off his coat and put it on each other, forcing him to go out.

Yu Shu didn't know what happened to Lu Wenzhou, even if he found out that he had come out to have sex with other people, didn't he really care? Why is this so?

Lu Wenzhou liked his body, so doing it once should be enough.

Yu Shu stopped, but Lu Wenzhou couldn't hold him back, so he had to stop and turn his head, "What's wrong? What's wrong?" Lu Wenzhou immediately reached out and touched Yu Shu's forehead, making sure that the other person's body temperature was normal, then put it down Come on.

He and Yu Shu faced each other, holding Yu Shu's with both hands, his tone slowed down without realizing it, "What's wrong?"

Yu Shu swallowed, grasped Lu Wenzhou's hand tightly, leaned on his feet, and gently stood on tiptoe, with his mouth close to Lu Wenzhou's lips. Yu Shu's kiss was haphazard, even a little shy, his lips were torn, the tip of his tongue slipped between the other's lips, and his teeth randomly bit on Lu Wenzhou's lips, leaving little teeth marks. Lu Wenzhou didn't respond to his kiss, so Yu Shu had to use more force, licked Lu Wenzhou's lips seductively, and finally pried open the other's mouth. The tongue slipperily found its place in Lu Wenzhou's lips, and tentatively wrapped it around the tip of Lu Wenzhou's lips.

Yu Shu also leaned closer to Lu Wenzhou bit by bit. Originally, the two of them only held hands together, but now, Yu Shu's entire chest was pressed against Lu Wenzhou's, and his hands were also wrapped around Lu Wenzhou's waist. One leg lifted up unconsciously, rubbing against the back of Lu Wenzhou's thigh.

In order to better kiss Lu Wenzhou, Yu Shu raised his head high, his eyes were closed tightly, and when the tip of his tongue was slipped, his eyelashes kept fluttering on his eyes, almost out of breath. She stuck out her tongue, put her chin on the opponent's shoulder, took a few deep breaths, and said, "Lu Wenzhou, let's do it."

Yu Shu closed his eyes again, waiting for Lu Wenzhou to ride on him.

But Lu Wenzhou remained unmoved.

After a while, Yu Shu slowly opened his eyes and looked at Lu Wenzhou's indifferent appearance. He felt a little flustered and his eyes swelled up. He didn't know why this happened, so he could only pretend to be calm, "I don't want to Is it? Or..." Yu Shu paused for a while, and finally said that sentence, "Marry me, do you regret it? It's okay, although it hasn't been a year yet, it doesn't matter if it ends early, I don't mind-- "