Nine

9 Honeymoon sucks, bukkake swallows, plays in front of the mirror, stomach looks like jb

In the blink of an eye, a week will pass, and Yu Shu's so-called marriage leave will be completely over.

The night before, the two were lying on the bed hugging each other after having a good time. Yu Shu let Lu Wenzhou pinch his little finger to play with. He tilted his head, kissed Lu Wenzhou on the cheek, and said : "Lu Wenzhou, I have to go to work tomorrow."

A few days ago, Yu Shu told Lu Wenzhou about the one-week holiday, and Lu Wenzhou nodded, "It's been a week so soon?"

"Um."

"By the way, I haven't asked you before, honeymoon trip, where do you want to go?" Lu Wenzhou squeezed Yu Shu's fingers, then turned to touch his hair, wishing his hands would stick to his body.

"Really?" Hearing Lu Wenzhou's words, Yu Shu walked away from Lu Wenzhou's chest with a confused expression on his face, "Are you going on a trip? You haven't told me before."

Lu Wenzhou pressed Yu Shu's head back forcefully, "Although we got married suddenly, we originally planned to hold the wedding directly, but..."

However, Yu Shu refused, and Yu Shu smiled at Lu Wenzhou awkwardly, he hadn't even told his family about the marriage yet, how should we organize the wedding.

"So, if the wedding can't be held, you can always give me one for the wedding trip, right? Between us... Except in bed, we are very happy."

Lu Wenzhou was very pertinent on this point, both of them calmed down because of the sad fact, and even Yu Shu's lying posture became more honest.

Yu Shu could feel that Lu Wenzhou was very busy every day and didn't spend much time at home, but once at home, the two of them were either doing work or on the way to do it. When making love, both of them can let go very freely, one mouthful of the sultry wife and the older brother with a big dick, but once the sex is over, the two of them feel at a loss when they talk too much. If you want to continue living, you must change it. The wedding trip proposed by Lu Wenzhou is the best way for two people to get to know each other.

"Then... Let me discuss it with my senior. I didn't give myself much vacation before, so I should be able to ask for it." Yu Shu slipped onto his pillow, and when Lu Wenzhou said this, he was too embarrassed to hug him again. Looking at the other party, "How long are you going to play? Too long may not be good."

Lu Wenzhou saw that Yu Shu turned into that unfamiliar look again, he was a little unhappy, but he didn't show it, and answered Yu Shu's question seriously, "Is it okay for a week? Go to a cooler place, and you can escape the heat. ."

...

During the conversation, I was not surprised that Yu Shu came to ask for leave, since his best friend got married suddenly, even though Yu Shu told him that it was because of urgent family urges and his husband was just right for him, but after all, getting along After so many years, he still doesn't understand what kind of person Yu Shu is. He may have been impulsive at the time of marriage, but he took a week of wedding leave, and his voice was hoarse every time he called during this week. Without further ado, he directly granted the other party half a month's leave. When he said it, he added with a mean face, "You won't make a child, will you? Remember to introduce it to me when you come back~"

Lu Wenzhou also quickly sorted out his time, trying to squeeze out a week between school and the company. Yu Shu had no idea about the location, so Lu Wenzhou decided to take him to a famous tourist island abroad. At first, Yu Shu didn't think there was anything wrong, but when he arrived at the island, he was led by Lu Wenzhou directly to the hotel. After arriving at the hotel, as soon as the luggage delivery waiter left, Lu Wenzhou pressed him against the wall and kissed him. At this moment, he suddenly suspected: the honeymoon was all a cover! Lu Wenzhou just wanted to fuck him somewhere else!