Third

3 On the first night of the newlyweds, the pussy is licked, the vagina is broken, and the old cadres also talk dirty

Lying on the side of the bed, Yu Shu felt the sound of breathing beside him, and was speechless for a moment.

Isn't it this man? Didn't you say you were going to sleep? Oh, I really fell asleep, but... hey! After all, it was the first day of the wedding, so I just fell asleep like this? It seems that he really found a husband with a cold personality? No, he is not sexually happy.

Yu Shu's inner Xiaojiu finished a movie, he rubbed his legs lightly, and turned over.

Although the movement was small, it was still noticed by Lu Wenzhou who was not asleep.

Suddenly there were hands behind him wrapping around his waist, followed by hot breath blowing on his skin, "Huh?" Yu Shu opened his mouth to test, wondering if Lu Wenzhou had woken up.

"Can't sleep?" Lu Wenzhou's voice was very low, and it looked even more sexy in a quiet room.

Just hearing this voice, Yu Shu felt that he was coming, but it was useless if he came, because his husband was cold.

"A little bit," Yu Shu followed Lu Wenzhou's words, "maybe it's the first time I slept on this bed, and I'm a bit obsessed with it."

"En." Lu Wenzhou replied in a low voice, and then remained silent for a while.

At this moment, Yu Shu even thought that Lu Wenzhou had fallen asleep again, he felt sorry for a moment, and began to regret his impulsive behavior today, but he didn't expect that at this time, Lu Wenzhou's hand around his waist suddenly tightened, Spread out your palms and stroke your lower abdomen smoothly.

He heard Lu Wenzhou whisper in his ear: "Do you want to do it? After all, we are getting married today."

How does Yu Shu answer this...

"Huh?" Lu Wenzhou continued to ask, putting his hand on Yu Shu's lower abdomen without moving at all, as if he wouldn't do anything without consent.

Yu Shu thought about it like crazy, but when he thought that the two had just got married today, he felt ashamed in his heart.

Yu Shu never answered, Lu Wenzhou gradually regained his senses, he admitted that he was impulsive just now, it was too fast, Yu Shu might not be able to accept it for the time being. He sighed silently, and withdrew his palm covering Yu Shu's lower abdomen.

But when the palm was half received, a warm little hand suddenly grabbed him.

"Do it." Yu Shu thought, since they're all married anyway, there's nothing to be shy about when things happen sooner or later.

After the peace talk ended on the phone, he was thinking about pretending to be an innocent puppy in front of Lu Wenzhou in the future. He was still a little afraid that Lu Wenzhou would not be able to accept his previous style, but just now, Lu Wenzhou took the initiative to invite him. Yes, I can't bear it, this innocent puppy can pretend whoever likes, he Yu Shu can't pretend.

As soon as the words fell, Lu Wenzhou took Yu Shu's hand behind his back, turned over, and pressed on Yu Shu's body.

Yu Shu looked at the handsome face suddenly magnified in front of him, feeling a little distracted.

Lu Wenzhou's other hand also moved to Yu Shu's other hand, but he didn't rush to hold it. Instead, he lightly slid his fingertips across it until it touched Yu Shu's fingernails, and then his thumb and The index finger pinched one of Yu Shu's fingers and squeezed it softly.

Using his fingers, he pulled up Yu Shu's entire hand, held Yu Shu's hand between the two, interlocked his fingers, then lowered his head, and kissed Yu Shu's middle finger.