Ten

10 Honeymoon couple SM tried it for the first time, dripping wax to block the hole, the anal plug and vibrating egg will not come out

Yu Shu's complexion was not good-looking. He deliberately lowered his face from the mirror and stared at Lu Wenzhou who was holding him behind him, and spit out the last mouthful of mouthwash, "Didn't you say you came to travel? Why, why do you do it as soon as you come... And," Yu Shu said a little bit about Lu Wenzhou's disobedience to him during the sex just now, "Anyway, you, don't be so..."

Yu Shu got stuck at this point, what could he say, tell Lu Wenzhou not to fuck himself? That's impossible. Take it easy? That didn't work either, he wasn't feeling well.

Lu Wenzhou saw Yu Shu's little tangle from Yu Shu's deflated expression, and thought it was cute, so he lowered his head and nibbled on the back of his wife's neck.

"Yeah... Lu Wenzhou, you're here again! Why are you in heat all the time, regardless of the occasion!" Yu Shu stretched out his hand to the back of his neck, trying to push Lu Wenzhou's head away. Wen Zhou changed direction, biting Yu Shu's extended fingertip with his tongue, "Mmm..."

However, Yu Shu had no choice but to let Lu Wenzhou come.

The two lingered in the hotel for a long time, and it was almost sunset. Yu Shu saw the sunset glow through the white clouds reflected on the sparkling sea from the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Lu Wenzhou nodded in agreement, but when Yu Shu was about to open the door, he held him back and leaned forward against the door.

"Huh?" Yu Shu also learned from Lu Wenzhou recently, saying some single-syllable words, "What's wrong?"

Lu Wenzhou had a malicious expression on his face, "Last time you said you would play sm with me when you're ready, are you ready?"

Yu Shu was in a daze, he had never considered this matter this week, besides, this kind of thing is considered fun, Lu Wenzhou came here directly, why did he ask him...

"Emm..." Yu Shu didn't want to answer, "Let's talk about it." He passed his hand through the gap between Lu Wenzhou's arm and body, and grabbed the hotel doorknob.

"Speak now." Lu Wenzhou clamped Yu Shu's hand, squeezed it back, and then hugged him in his arms. While patting Yu Shu's back in a loose white shirt, he quietly stretched his hand in from the hem of his clothes. Squeezing his waist, he moved down again, grabbing his butt, and kissed Yu Shu's ear densely, "Let's take our time and try little by little, shall we?"

Lu Wenzhou is actually not interested in SM, he only learned about it when Yu Shu talked about it before. He also saw a famous video later, and he couldn't bear the thought of Yu Shu being abused like this by others, but if Can do it in front of him...

He is a double-standard dog, and he thought he would be so excited that his nose bleeds... So before this trip, he specially asked his assistant to buy a whole set of simple equipment, and Yu Shu would be very happy too!

Yu Shu's ears were numb from Lu Wenzhou's kiss, his legs were almost unsteady, and he didn't hear what Lu Wenzhou was saying to him behind, he just nodded and said yes, anyway, he knew that Lu Wenzhou liked him, It won't hurt him, just make him happy.

After getting Yu Shu's consent, Lu Wenzhou grabbed the opponent's waist, and easily put him on the shoulders. Yu Shu's seductive ass was at hand, and Lu Wenzhou couldn't help but slap it a few times while walking. Next, what responded to him was Yu Shu's low moan.

After putting Yushu on the bed, Lu Wenzhou deftly took out the guys he specially brought from the corner of the suitcase. Yu Shu saw him take out candles, nipple clips, butt plugs, mouth plugs, etc. and put them neatly on the bed, his mouth opened wide in surprise, "Lu Wenzhou, you've wanted to do this for a long time. Yes, you did it on purpose!"