Fifth

5 internal orgasm, ejaculation, incontinence and urine leakage, strong semen injection, morning warmth

【What the writer wants to say:】

I want to ask if everyone can see my chapter title? Why do I see that there are all * signs here, my title is obviously not very serious! !

-----text-----

"Ahhhhh... no, no, Lu Wenzhou... Lu Wenzhou, you let me cum, you let me cum, okay? I'm going to die... I'm going to die... It's so good... ah um... Oh...let me cum..." Yu Shu shook his head almost crazily, hoping that Lu Wenzhou would let him go.

But Lu Wenzhou not only didn't do it, the big dick brought all his strength into the pussy hole every time, and the crackling sound was endless.

Lu Wenzhou held Yu Shu in his arms and pressed down in the same posture, and the two of them changed into the position of Yu Shu next to him again.

Yu Shu's pussy was fucked violently, and the mouth of his cock was covered so he couldn't ejaculate. He shook his head, tears rolled down from the corners of his eyes, and his face was blurred. Lu Wenzhou stuck out his tongue, bit by bit He licked all the tears off his face, "Honey, why are you so flirty? Your flirtatious hole clamps me so tight, so comfortable."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Hehe, wife, why are you silent again, do you want me to let go? Do you want to cum? Wife, there is a lot of water in you, do you feel it, it is flowing out~"

"Woooo..." Yu Shu couldn't say anything, what about the old cadres who were promised, and the honest people who were agreed, damn it, it turned out to be an old beast in sheep's clothing! The feeling in the lower body became more and more intense, and suddenly, there was a urge to urinate, "Lu Wenzhou! I, I seem to be... um...I want to pee, I seem to want to pee! Ah... let go of me, let go -"

Yu Shu's whole body trembled, trying to break free from Lu Wenzhou's restraint, but this movement only made a certain thought in Lu Wenzhou's heart ready to move, wife ejaculating, that should be a beautiful picture.

"Then shoot, slut wife."

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Um?"

Both of them were amazed that squirting came first before ejaculation!

Yu Shu lost all strength, and lay straight on the bed. His hole kept convulsing. Every once in a while, Yu Shu's whole body twitched. There was lewd water constantly overflowing from the hole, sucking Lu Wenzhou's cock. Soaked white. Yu Shu's eyes were lifeless, and his whole body was full of lust. When he moved his mouth and simply swallowed, body fluid flowed out from the corner of his mouth, just like his lower body.

Lu Wenzhou pulled out his dick. The dick was too big, and it was inserted for too long. After the dick was pulled out, Yu Shu's originally dense slit was forced to open into a small hole. Flowing out from the small hole, the last few streams, even in the spraying position, formed a small jet of water in the air for a short time, Yu Shu was sprayed by the orgasm of fucking like this? !

Is this intersex? Lu Wenzhou saw that the corners of his mouth were almost raised to the sky, his wife, because of him, turned into such a lewd look, he was so satisfied.

Just when Lu Wenzhou was about to insert his dick in for the final sprint, Yu Shu's still stiff and swollen dick suddenly shook on the spot, and a stream of water stains spattered out from the urethra, followed by the second The third and third strands, the more you go to the back, the more white turbid fluid in the urine. Is this ejaculation mixed with urine and semen?

Lu Wenzhou was overjoyed, he sucked Yu Shu's mouth and made a "bo" sound, "My wife, you are really amazing, it seems that one day, sooner or later, I will die on your body."

After finishing speaking, Lu Wenzhou re-inserted his dick vigorously, regardless of Yu Shu's still in the aftertaste of orgasm, the moment of insertion, Yu Shu's buttocks left the bed with a shudder, "Come in, come in again , my husband's big dick... came in again woo... came in... came in fuck... fuck me..."

After groaning with Lu Wenzhou with his last strength, Yu Shu completely collapsed, his eyes blurred, body fluid flew, and the lewd water in his pussy was whipped into white foam by Lu Wenzhou's cock, and the cock kept moaning. Yu Shu reckoned that his pussy was shaped like Lu Wenzhou's dick.

There was more and more water in Yu Shu's hole, which made Lu Wenzhou more and more comfortable. After hundreds of thrusts, the pleasure of ejaculation finally rushed into his mind. He pressed Yu Shu's pubic bone, and his whole body sank down. Pressing down on Yu Shu, he suddenly said, "Mmm..."

Not a single drop of concentrated semen was left, all of it was shot deep into Yu Shu's uterus, gurgling, the uterus was filled to the brim, Yu Shu was not feeling well, and wanted to move to let the semen flow out, but Lu How could Wen Zhou agree? He grabbed Yu Shu's big butt with his hands to prevent him from moving, and whispered in Yu Shu's ear, "Wife, don't move, let the semen in your womb, and give me a baby." ."

...

After a night of cloud and rain, Yu Shu was so tired that he was still immersed in sleep.

Lu Wenzhou received a call from his assistant. The company had an emergency meeting and he had to attend it. No matter how unwilling he was, Lu Wenzhou still had to get up. The first thing he did when he woke up was to touch Yu Shu's forehead, and he felt relieved after making sure he didn't have a fever.

The breakfast brought by the assistant was in accordance with his usual habits, mainly Western style. Afraid that Yu Shu would not be used to eating it, Lu Wenzhou went to the kitchen himself and boiled a pot of soft and glutinous millet porridge.

After tying the tie, Lu Wenzhou walked to the bed, looked at Yu Shu who was still sleeping, the smile in his eyes couldn't be concealed, he stretched out his hand, and stroked a few strands of hair on Yu Shu's forehead, just as he was about to The man on the bed opened his eyes as he continued to press a kiss on his full lips.

In the early morning after the incident, the four eyes met, and everything from last night came to mind, especially the scene of being fucked and ejaculated repeatedly played in his mind, Yu Shu blushed, and was still a little embarrassed when facing Lu Wenzhou.

Lu Wenzhou didn't care so much and continued with his thoughts.

"Boom~" echoed in the empty room.

"There is a meeting in the morning, I have to go, you sleep a little longer, there is warm porridge in the kitchen, remember to eat some when you get up, I'm leaving first, send me a message if you have anything to do," Lu Wenzhou paused, and touched Yu Shu eyebrows, and then said: "You can send me a message if you have nothing to do. I really want to receive your message."

Although he didn't understand what it meant, Yu Shu subconsciously agreed, nodded, "Yeah."

The word "um" is not hoarse.

Lu Wenzhou frowned, "I'll ask someone to bring you some medicine later, it seems that we should call less in the future."

Lu Wenzhou said with a serious face, as if he wasn't the one who forced people to speak last night, Yu Shu felt a little embarrassed, pulled the quilt to cover his chin, "Yeah, go to work quickly. "