Eight

8 Dildo blockage, electric shock, rt abuse, fuck until sleepy, first confession

【What the writer wants to say:】

Yes, cliché crush story, I love it

The previous chapters will be included in v from time to time, but everyone can rest assured that the latest chapter must be free before the end

-----text-----

"Electricity - there is electricity... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

But Lu Wenye pressed his waist tightly, and he couldn't get up at all. He could only let the current stimulate his acupuncture meat, pass through the wall of his hole, and stretch to his whole body, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...It hurts so much..." The tears in the corners of his eyes could not hold back, and flowed all over his face.

At this time, Lu Wenzhou also stuffed a dildo into Yu Shu's pussy, "How do you flirt with the baby? Does it really hurt? I think you seem to be very happy, and my asshole is clamped even tighter." Lu Wenzhou said There is no lie, Yushu's posterior acupoints are pinched when the current is released, and there is no sign of relaxation until now.

Lu Wenzhou was in a bit of pain from being pinched by him, but compared to the pain, after all, it was Shuang who took the lead. Enduring the slight discomfort, he penetrated Yu Shu's asshole, "Puff--" "Puff-- "

"Ah... my husband... you let me go... don't, don't charge anymore..." Yu Shu had already realized that it was the dildo that was releasing the electricity. He really didn't expect that Lu Wenzhou would play so profusely, " Hmph...husband...going to die...my wife is going to be electrocuted to death by a big dick...please...please please let me go...please let me go...buzz buzz..."

Lu Wenzhou let go of the hand holding the dildo, and returned his hands to the position of Yu Shu's tits. He pinched the red and swollen nipples desperately with both hands, squeezed the little flesh on the top of the nipples, and squeezed it tightly. It wasn't until the pinched nipples lost blood circulation and turned white that he finally let go of his strength.

Yu Shu gasped immediately, and moved his upper body to relieve the stimulation from the tits, but before he could relieve something, the tits were pinched by Lu Wenzhou again, this time he didn't tighten it, but pulled it a little bit, Pull it straight out--

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly , kept crying and shouting, "Lu Wenzhou, are you a pervert..."

The movements under Lu Wenzhou never stopped. He fucked Yu Shu's coquettish asshole to the point of blooming, and he squeezed the sticky water from his hole into a tender white juice, "Did you just find out that I'm a pervert? Why? Regret it?" Lu Wenzhou's face darkened, his fingernails sank into Yu Shu's nipples, and Yu Shu was instantly screamed in pain, unable to even yell at Lu Wenzhou.

After hearing Yu Shu's yell, Lu Wenzhou's expression eased a bit, and he became satisfied, and then he said what he hadn't finished just now, "I regret it now, it's too late, admit it, you've already been fucked to death by me." , separate from me, no one can satisfy you!"

"Wooooow..." The dildo in the pussy finally reached the set time, the vibration stopped, the electric shock no longer appeared, and there was no stimulation from the dildo. Combined with what Lu Wenzhou said just now, Yu Shu thought, Lu Wenzhou Zhou was right. Having sex with Lu Wenzhou was simply the ultimate experience. No one else could give him such a feeling. Without Lu Wenzhou, he couldn't be more sexually blessed.