First

1 phone play, the inferiority of friends with benefits, are you interested in a blind date with me?

"Um...uh..."

"Yu Shu, what are you doing over there? Did you listen to my conversation with your father?"

"No, I didn't do anything..." Yu Shu turned his head slightly, glared at the man crouching behind him, pouted his mouth and pointed at the phone, signaling the other party to stop, he was on the phone.

But the man didn't hold back at all, but intensified. He grabbed Yu Shu's slender waist and forced him to lift his waist with a single force. Then he supported his genitals and thrust hard into the deepest part of the opponent's back hole.

"Ah...um~" Yu Shu couldn't help but yelled out when his sensitive point was hit violently by a man. The ending sound was twisted and twisted, which was very attractive, but considering that he was still on the phone with his parents, Yu Shu had no choice but to cry out. He quickly stretched out his hand, clenched his mouth tightly, and let the lingering sound of moaning swallow his stomach.

A secret pleasure appeared in Yu Shu's heart. His parents were on the other end of the phone. As long as he was a little more careful, he could hear the movements here. How shameful...

But inexplicably cool.

Yu Shu was so suppressed that his face turned red to his neck, and he covered his mouth tightly with his hands, but the man still refused to let him go, so he galloped in the wet back hole with full horsepower, "Papapa-", the pouch It hit the upturned fleshy buttocks, and after a few strokes, red marks appeared. The genitals broke into the tender hole, and then quickly fell out, driving the lewd water in the hole to "puff, puff, puff", Yu Shu was so excited.

"Xiao Shu? Xiao Shu, are you okay?" Yu's father and mother on the phone were anxiously asking about their son's condition. Tighten the butthole, and quickly said: "Mom and Dad, I understand, let's talk about this matter, I have something to do here now, hang up."

"Fuck-" the man was unsteadily caught by Yu Shu, and he ejaculated directly on Yu Shu's back hole, "The clamp is so tight, do you want to pinch me off?"

Yu Shu had no choice but to smile helplessly. He had just been with this sex buddy for a while when his parents called. To be honest, the other party ended before he had a good time.

The man withdrew the limp genitals from the sticky back hole, and pointed the genitals at Yu Shu's mouth, "Give me a lick." After that, the man was about to stuff the genitals into Yu Shu's mouth.

Tomorrow is Yu Shu's 25th birthday. I was happy to find a girlfriend with a girlfriend for a one-night stand at home tonight, but my parents called and started urging the marriage. I was not happy.

Yu Shu lost interest, avoided the protruding penis, pushed it away with his hands, and looked at the man's obviously displeased eyes, Yu Shu suddenly compromised in his mind, sat up and said, "Shu Xiuqi, do you want to marry me?" ?"

"What?" Shu Xiuqi seemed to have heard a joke, "Are you kidding Yushu? All right, let me lick my brother, and I will marry you when I feel comfortable with it."

Shu Xiuqi obviously didn't take Yu Shu's words seriously, and felt that the other party was joking, and wanted to continue to have sex with Yu Shu.

Seeing Shu Xiuqi's appearance, Yu Shu suddenly felt a little disgusted. The two have maintained a relationship with friends in sex for more than a year. Although Yu Shu also had sex with other friends in sex during this period, the feeling was different from that of Shu Xiuqi. Originally, Yu Shu thought that Shu Xiuqi was special to him, but now it seems that Shu Xiuqi and the others are just the same, anyway, everyone is just trying to have fun.

Yu Shu was disgusted.

Maybe his parents are right, at the age of 25, shouldn't he consider stabilizing?

"What's the matter, Bao'er? You're unhappy." Shu Xiuqi finally noticed Yu Shu's abnormality. He withdrew his genitals, sat down beside Yu Shu, touched Yu Shu's face with one hand, and leaned over, wanting to have sex with Yu Shu. kiss.

Yu Shu pushed him away the moment Shu Xiuqi approached, and then said calmly, "Shu Xiuqi, that's it, our relationship is over, and we don't need to contact each other in the future."

"What?" Shu Xiuqi was confused by Yu Shu's words.

But Yu Shu had already moved, stood up, picked out Shu Xiuqi's clothes from the messy mess on the ground, and threw them to him, "Put on your clothes and go, don't contact me in the future."

After finishing speaking, Yu Shu put on clothes for himself, and the two of them did it in the living room. After a few steps, Yu Shu walked to the entrance, and he opened the door, looking as if he was ready to leave.

Shu Xiuqi glanced at Yu Shu suspiciously, put it on, he is not a person who likes to cling to other people's buttocks, friends with sex, they are easy to get together, everyone knows, he walked out, but he felt angry inside, and uttered "" Yu Shu, have you hit your head against the door today?"

What answered him was Yu Shu's merciless closing of the door.

"boom--"

"Hold."

Yu Shu also lost interest, and spent the whole night in a daze, tossing and turning in bed, unable to sleep. Early the next morning, as expected, I had big dark circles under my eyes.

I stayed at home for another morning, and in the afternoon I remembered that I had something that was still there when my best friend was talking, so I packed myself and went out.

Yu Shu's house was not far away when the peace talks were held, and it took about ten minutes to walk there. Anyway, Yu Shu was feeling bored, so he just walked out. Yu Shu was thinking about getting married, and he was looking at the young men of the right age passing by along the way, maybe he could find a pleasing and suitable one to marry, right?

Right!

Yu Shu's eyes lit up, ten meters ahead, he saw a young man who was pleasing to the eye! Yu Shu didn't say a word, the rebellion in his heart drove him forward, he stopped the tall man who was about to enter the school, "Hello, sir, are you interested in a blind date with me?"