Thirteen

13 Misunderstanding, do you like it (all plots)

The lights were feasting, and the sound of strong drums reverberated throughout the bar. On the center stage of the bar, a muscular man barely naked accompanied the drumbeats of the music and interacted with the audience. In the extravagant gay bar, only Yu Shu's table was incompatible with the environment during the peace talk.

"So you are unhappy because he let others touch you or even fuck you?" He seemed to understand something during the conversation, and looked at his friend with a playful expression.

Yu Shu gulped down the highly concentrated, glowing blue in the glass, with a hint of doubt on his face, and when he looked at Tan seriously, "Is that so? I... don't know very well."

Smiled while talking, put down the wine glass, moved closer to Yu Shu, and put his arms around his friend's shoulders, "Xiao Shu, you are not in love with your husband, are you? But yes, your husband is handsome and rich. In fact, the two of you are also very compatible, so it's impossible not to like it, right?"

Yu Shu froze, dumbfounded by what his friend said, "Huh?"

Then he immediately shook his head, "No, I didn't, I didn't like him..." He slowed down, as if he was trying to come up with a reasonable reason for his denial, "He and I are just married...and we know each other Less than a month... Like it?" Yu Shu recalled his own situation, and the elite appearance of Lu Wenzhou when he dressed up to go to work one morning appeared in his mind, and he shook his head self-deprecatingly, "How is it possible, if it weren't for this ridiculous story Marriage relationship, he and I are not in the same world at all."

The passionate DJ in the bar kept playing, and the moonlight bar at midnight always held some shady events. Through the low screen, some low breathing came from the booth next door, but Yu Shu was unmoved. It's a mess.

He and Lu Wenzhou... the more Yu Shu thought about it, the more he had a headache, and no amount of lights could hide the sadness on his face.

Seeing the appearance of my friend during the conversation, I couldn't bear it, and made up my mind to add life-saving water to the cycad tree that had finally blossomed in the past 25 years.

"Xiao Shu, you really don't like Lu Wenzhou..." During the conversation, he inadvertently picked up his phone and sent a message to a friend with sex in his friends list.

Yu Shu drank another glass of wine and nodded in a moodless mood.

During the conversation, make sure of the reply from Yu Shen, the friend on the other end of the phone, and set Yu Shu up step by step, "Then since you don't like him, Yu Shen asked me out for a threesome tonight, and another guy is dove, do you want to come together? "

Sure enough, Yu Shu subconsciously refused.

"Anyway, Lu Wenzhou that day..." There was a pause during the conversation, the two of them understood without explaining, "I probably don't care about that aspect, I haven't played with you for a long time, why don't I go~ I don't want to go to you Just don't treat me as a friend!"

The conversation ended up to this point, even though Yu Shu had no interest, he had no choice but to agree, "Once, once, I'll go back. Lu Wenzhou came back from a business trip today."

Yu Shu nodded, and while talking, he dragged him away from Moonlight. Yu Shen had already booked a room at the hotel they often went to.

When Yu Shu and the others arrived, Yu Shen was taking a bath in the hotel, through the frosted glass, he could vaguely see Yu Shen's strong body.

Yu Shen was about the same size as Lu Wenzhou, and Yu Shu had dated him before, but after Yu Shen told him that he liked to talk, Yu Shu never took the initiative to approach him again. When I called him from time to time and he couldn't shirk it, I would force it once.