The Assassin's Dream.

To life of an Assassin: Murder. 

                                     Money.

                                     Drugs. (No joke. Drug use will be used...also piercings...lots of em')

                                     Money.

                                     Sleep.

                                     Wake up to murder again.

This is my life as an assassin. After our old world, Nugien, was destroyed.....we have made a new society and civilization. Assassins, Ninjas and Taoist all came together to recreate what was destroyed when the Demon of Vengeance or Fukushu no demon attacked and removed most of our ancestors. Most.

Those who lived which was a rather small amount came together to create a world where everyone got huge piece of land and was satisfied. Though, this didnt satisfy the remainder of Trojans, pirates, kings and lords. They each wanted everything and battled it out while the Assassins, Ninjas and Taoist patiently watched the outcome of events. Though they knew what would be the outcome of this...re-destruction of what our ancestors had re-made.

So... the leader of the Assassin, Ninja and Taoist all joined together in a joint agreement to end the everlasting war between the Trojans, Pirates, Kings and lords. They came together as one and joined in the battle, ultimately ending in the complete and utter destruction of Tros, Pirates, Kings and lords.

 With the war-now refered to as the 6 centuries war- over,they came together deciding to make a new society. A new civilization. Where you could be anything and serve any god or lord you like. Lands where people are accepted to roam around freely. They wanted freedom of the hatred that consumed the world. They came up with a council that consisted of the leader and his most loyal and trusted companions. The council needed a new name for our "New World" and named it :Kaizodo.

It meant Resolution. Though no one has ever unstood what the 'Resolution' was for.

The council called themselves:

Shinpan no no Torishimariyaku.

The lands were prosperous when they were alive. They breathed free air and Ninjas,Assassins and Taoist all lived in peace.

Though that was until.....The Assassin leader and Ninja leader's brotherly rivalry turned into a full blown hatred over one thing.

One thing.

Or more rightly one woman.

She sent Kaizodo back into there world of hatred like a beautiful curse and soon after just dissapered from the face of the world.

This woman was called Sumiko.

She also happened to be my great x200 grandmother.

Though...everyone just thinks this a legend to tell your children at bed time... or could it be real?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I am a Assassin. I am about to upgrade into a Sire Assassin, one step away from Master Assassin, a rare title that only the truly gifted receive.

         I am from the Sakan clan, the most prestige clan in Kaizodo. I also had roots from the noble clan of Atama, they are in the top 5 clans in Konohagakure, my mothers homeland. My father is the king of the Sakan Kingdom while my grandfather is the Leader of Kaizodo.

         I have been studying about Assassin's from the age of 3 years old. I was always studying in the hospital with the free time I had, I was very sickly as a child.

         I have 8 siblings, with me its nine. The eldest is Sonkei, he is tall and lean with long white hair, the Atama clans most noticeable trait and his eyes are deep red, a trait from the Sakan clan. He curently lived in Konohagaukure, 

         The second eldest is Nayami, she is tall, lean and stunning. Her hair is long and very black and flows gracefully. She has black eyes that hold no emotion. She is absolutely stunning, and most likely the cruelest person living. She kills for her excitement and is a cruel scientist.

         The third is Kiritsu, she is also tall and curvy. She is beautiful and completely took after my mothers side, white flowing hair and electric blue eyes. She is also the slutty one. She has dated nearly all of Kaizodo's royal clansmen. And her latest victim seems to be my boyfriend, Ryuu.

         I, am the fourth. I have long white hair and electric green-blue eyes. I am rather curvaceous and I hate it. I happen to be extremely tall for a girl, around 5'11". I also had a random love of koi fish and children, they both calmed me down.

        The fifth would be Horuki, he is very tall, strong and well-built. Also he pulls all the girls in Kaizodo because of his dark hair and ruby colored eyes that seem to shine in the night, he is also only 16. Though for the oddest reason, he hated

        The sixth is Kuro, she was very beautiful and smart. Looked exactly like mother did and wasn't the best fighter but more strategic. She led our clans medical and library departments. She committed suicide when I was 11 because she was going crazy, I don't know why though.The funniest thing was her age, she was only 11 yet she could read you a textbook of our history from memory. She was also part of the Sakan Trio.

         The seventh was Hanazu, she was the twin of Kuro and Zuran. She was 11 as well and was the strongest of them. I mean, she was the shortest but she really packed a punch, enough to send me actually knock me of my feet. She also was the meanest and cruelest, though she actually looked up too me. She had white hair and red eyes, basically the female version of Sonkei.

           The last was Zuran, my otouto and a close friend. I hung out with him alot and trained him myself. He was the fastest but the most sensitive and didnt like to fight. He was also showed the most emotion I have ever seen an Assassin show. I mean he is like a pack of fireworks.

           I also had a stepbrother, his name was Kiku. In public, we were cold towards each other and rather emotionless towards each other. In private, he was calm and after missions we would talk for hours at a time and we really made each other happy. He was also rather intelligent and got visions, but he wasnt quite the fighter though he could fight.

     Anyways,  I am a Assassin. I am about to upgrade into a Sire Assassin, one step away from Master Assassin, a rare title that only the truly gifted receive.

         I am from the Sakan clan, the most prestige clan in Kaizodo. I also had roots from the noble clan of Atama, they are in the top 5 clans in Konohagakure, my mothers homeland. My father is the king of the Sakan Kingdom while my grandfather is the Leader of Kaizodo.

         I have been studying about Assassin's from the age of 3 years old. I was always studying in the hospital with the free time I had, I was very sickly as a child. It was a common disease from my mothers clan and my little brother, Zuran, had it as well, though not as severe as I did.

           I also always had a love for ninjas, despite our cultures differences. There powers fascinated me and Sonkei was also the same.

            I had always thought of moving to Konoha, but I never thought so soon.

            This is my life story.