The Assassin's Dream: Chapter 4

I fell to a complete stop and stood there for a while I fully contemplated on what I was about to do. Though, I actually had no need to think. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. To live in the Leaf village and support my Kingdom, though I was rather worried about who would lead it. I was much too young and had little experience. The only reason Sonkei was not in line to be king was because he was rejected as a young child.

                Yeah, it must be rather unusual to hear of the first born being disliked. It was because of my brother’s interest. He would spend hours a day studying about ninjas. He told me once that he was never once interested in the life of an assassin. It was to “dirty” for him. As my brother is rather feminine looking he was also rejected for that.

                Everyone thought he was worthless and even though he was extremely intelligent and strong, they wouldn’t stop believing that he was gay.  He was constantly teased at school, since he didn’t want to be homeschooled like the rest of us. They pushed so much shame and pressure on him that he finally became gay-well bi-sexual at least.

                Though, when he admitted it, he was even more bullied. It wouldn’t end and soon they put him out the village. By that time Father had given up on him and in a way disowned him. Though, Mother never wanted to give up her firstborn. I admit, after I was told that story I had developed a strong dislike for Assassins’ beliefs.

                It was only so long till they sent him off the edge. Sonkei…he…went insane. Though, he did heal, he was never the same. Some things trigger things inside of him that will make him go crazy. One thing is me screaming.

*Really small flashback*

 Once when I was training with him here in the leaf, he and I were training and I had broken my leg and had both my wrist snap, all at the same time. Of course me being around 8 years old, I didn’t have very good pain tolerance. I screamed when I had fell onto my broken knee and his eyes dilated and he began screaming also and holding his head, while having a nervous breakdown. It was one of my most frightening memories. It ended up with me having to carry him home with my broken leg and snapped wrists. Even though our home was like 15 or so minutes from our house, it took me 2 hours to get there.

Though, the minute we walked into his house, he was back to normal and didn’t remember anything. I didn’t want to remind him either so I just sighed and sat down on the chair and let him heal me.

*Ending of incredibly small flash back*

                I turned to look over my shoulder only revealing my electric sea blue/green eyes that sparked with a new light. I saw Sonkei’s eyes widen obviously detecting the new light in my eyes, and knowing it was a positive one. I looked at Kakashi to see him looking at me with slight disappointment which made my heart waver suddenly. What the hell was that? I thought before deciding to ignore it.

                “Come with me imouto. It’s alright Aniki is here for you!” Sonkei said reverting back to normal within seconds. He began swaying and holding his eyes and mumbling about a kiss from me again.

                I saw Kakashi and Gai look at him like he grew another head. I also saw the unknown guy nearly drop his cigarette out of shock. Ooohhh…cigarettes….that sounds good.

                I smirked under my mask slightly before fully turning around and looking at the random guy, sorta scrutinizing him. I saw him raise his eyebrow at me before going back to his bored look.

                “Ne, what is your name?” I asked genuinely wanting to know. His prescense signature looks slightly similar to Hokage-sama’s. They also looked alike so from piecing this information and his young appearance, I would say that he was Hokage-sama’s son; Interesting.