The Assassin's Dream: Discipline and Tomatoes.

I stared at the stubborn Uchiha who had assumed the fighting position while I just stood calmly though I was grilling him with my eyes. He wasn’t strong enough to be able to scare me with his level of the Uchiha glare.

I continued staring at his face as it held strong defiance. I looked back at him with a hidden determination; I was determined to make him respect me.

I muttered, “So troublesome. I may need more cigarettes soon. Maybe some stronger drugs would help me…..” I said mumbling to myself.

I didn’t even turn as I felt Sasuke grow angry and I felt the ground make small ripples which indicated he was attempting to rush me. I looked at him as he got 3 cm’s away from kicking my stomach and then with rather fast speed, I was on the other side of the training ground.

I grabbed two daggers and I threw them at Sasuke, too fast for a ninja of his caliber to dodge. It easily pinned him down and I rushed up at him before I glared evilly directly into his onyx eyes. They held fear but his defiant emotions overpowered it.

I glared harder and I growled into his ear, “Sasuke, you have a chance to be let go. If you stay, I will fully transform except into a more advance version. I beg you, stop now or I will train you how I was trained by my Mother and Sister.”

He pushed me away with rather unexpected strength on his part and went to kick my arms but I grabbed his leg and opened my eyes. I had gathered some nature chakra while I was intimidating him and I had successfully changed my appearance somewhat. My eyes were deep blood red with large black pupils that had a yellow ring around them. My skin now had an illusion of slickness and looked slightly scaly.

I showed my sharp pointed teeth to him and I gathered some more chakra and I swung the arm that was holding him and threw him at a tree. I then glided towards him with my Kanbato shining in the now moonlight as I raised it over him. I put a genjutsu on him with the light of my sword, it was showing him his deepest fears, except this time I replaced the thing that caused it.

I tapped in and I saw his illusion was of his clan’s massacre, I sort of felt bad in showing him this again, but I needed him to respect my commands. I know that if I didn’t do this now I would have to do this later.

All Uchiha’s were raised as royalty and were born stubborn. I knew that since he was son of the clan head he was a step above everybody else making him very stubborn. I knew that he was nothing like Itachi from when I first met him as an infant.

Sasuke was rather whiny and very clingy to Itachi. While, Itachi was calm and somewhat collected as a child. He was never really one to cry or cling, he actually just liked being around people, even if just sitting in silence. He would play with his fake kunai and shuriken and sometimes ask me to join him.

I snapped him out of it when he got to the part of his parents deaths, by now he was shaking and screaming into my hand. I had moved it over his mouth earlier when he was screaming. Though, what pulled me out of my thoughts was when Sasuke had begun to cling on me.

I picked up his small body off the ground and I carried him like I would a baby. Actually, he was really light and I barely felt him on my shoulder. The only thing telling me that he was there was his shaky breath on my neck. 

I kissed his head as I hopped up onto the roof and heard him gasp. I hid myself in the night because I didn’t want to be seen by the night ANBU that patrolled. They sometimes tried to ask for my autograph and flirt with me.

I was world renowned and up there with Kakashi and the Akatsuki. Everyone knew who they were and now they knew who I was. During my travelling I had actually visited all the other nations but for the oddest reason the Mizukage didn’t like me instantly. In fact, she kicked me out as soon as I went to introduce myself. (Yeah, Mei is already Mizukage here because it would make it easier to dislike her. Yagura is too cute to dislike :D)