The Assassin's Dream:Chapter 1

Picture on side is Shigure--------------------------------------------------------->

~~~'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shigure, It is your turn to read.",Mrs. Shirizi said.

I looked at her tiredly though being an important person replied politely, "Of course, Mrs.Shirizi. The fields were nice, the grass green, the sky a beautiful blue. It was a beautiful place, there were fairies, dragons, wolves and nymphs. Everything existed in harmony and in peace. The lion and the lamb where good friends and the crocodile and the gazelle affectionate. Everyone was at peace until one day a woman named Sumiko came along. Sumiko was a ne-"

"Shigure, come with me please.", I heard a voice interrupt behind me softly,though I had detected the angry undertone. It was mothers.

I stood up and bowed to Mrs.Shirizi, she was my personal tutor, I could always recommend her back later.

"Good bye, Mrs.Shirizi. Have a pleasant day", I forced a smile and walked out of the room. Immediately allowing the fake smile fall into an emotionless face.

Slap!

"You little bitch! I heard about you and your boyfriend! You can not date such low class! You are a Sakan! You don't go around whoring yourself to the poor lots!", She shouted in face enraged her electric blue eyes flashing dangerously," Fix your face and smile to your mother. Not showing respect and emotion will get you no where!"

Before she started she had pulled me into the nearest room, I despised this room with all of my heart. It was her study. When I would fail an assassination....she would take me into this secret chamber and lock me up. I would stay there and starve without water for two straight days. On the second day she would send her most loyal maid, Kyomi to give me half a cup of water and a stale piece of bread.

"Hey! Listen to me! No zoning out! It will get you killed! On your toes at all times! Your retched uncle is supposed to be attacking soon! Now get your gear on! Oh, if I hear about you and that....peasant I'll lock you in the Dorei-Shitsu!(1)Then I will kill him in front of you!" With that she turned away and went to her room.

This is my life. Constant and open abuse from my Mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up my many staffs and my body sized sword. I made it when I was 13 to use for the future. I'm 17 now and it just reached my body height. It had a peach handle and had bandages around the       handle that ripped off from usage. On the sides were golden handles that curved upwards. Its blade was jagged and when you got cut with it.....it tore you apart. Down the middle of the Diamond blade was gold. All together....it was an exquisite sword and my brother had  an exact replica though instead it was light blue, the color of his kind eyes.

I often had to kill people because of my appearance. I had an extremely curvaceous body, medium-sized bust and round perfect hips, I was even more curvy than mother. I mostly always had girls glaring and the guys staring at me. I usually wear loose silk kimonos now-a-days. Its rather comfortable and it fits loosely around my body without over accentuating my curves. To be frank I wore it to stop my servants and guards from staring. Though I can get them killed for looking upon the highness body of there master, I hold mercy upon them as I am not  that cold-hearted.

I hurried to my room stealthily as to avoid no collisions with anyone. I just wanted to check my slightly throbbing cheek and prepare myself for a fight.I quickly slipped off my gray kimono and slid on my black undershirt first. It went up to the neck and had hidden chain-mail magic inside. Provided of my brother Zuran's armor magic. I slid on the same material as the undershirt on my arms and took some specially made pieces for my leg guards.