Scattered

Meta Knight woke up, put his mask on, and looked up at the clock. Six in the morning. He stepped out of his room, and nearly ran into Kirby. "Good morning. Are you well?"

Kirby looked pretty tired. "Not that good, but I guess I've been worse."

Meta Knight patted him on the head. "We'll figure it out, though, right? We always do."

"Yeah...yeah! Always!"

Meta Knight walked to Bandee's door and knocked. "We'll get everyone else, and then we'll see if we can find a way to move forward."

Bandee stepped out. "Why so early...? I wanted another few hours of sleep..."

Kirby gave them a hug. "You can go back to sleep after we try to see what to do, okay?"

"Okay..."

Meta Knight then knocked on Dedede's door. There was no response after a minute. "It's likely that he's still asleep." He then checked Daroach's room. Also no response. "Hm." Then he tried Magolor, then Taranza, then Francisca. "Nothing."

Bandee was on their way back to their room. "It's six in the morning. Of course they aren't awake. I'm going back to sleep."

"Wait!" Kirby ran into his room, and then reappeared a minute later with a pillow in his hands. "I keep this in my minifridge. Do you want it?"

They smiled weakly and took the pillow. "Thanks, Kirby." They walked back into their room.

.-. . ..-. .-. .. --. . .-. .- - --- .-.

When Taranza opened his eyes, he was looking at the back of Magolor's head. He was still snoring quietly. "Magolor, someone knocked on the door. Do you want to answer it?"

Magolor yawned and turned over on his back. "Wha...? Couldjew sayat again, please?" His speech was slurred, which was a clear indicator that he was still tired.

"There's someone here. Do you want to answer it or just stay here for a while?" Magolor's only response was rolling over on his side to face Taranza. He had loosened the covers, so Taranza picked the edge of the blanket off of his other side and tucked it under him. Before long, they were both back to sleep.

-.. --- / -. --- - / - .- .-.. -.- / - --- / -- . / .-- .... . -. / .. / .- -- / ... .-.. . . .--. -.--

"Should we be worried that it's been an hour and no one's here?" Kirby asked after scarfing down a plate of burnt pancakes.

"Probably not. It is still fairly early in the morning. We should give it another two hours and then start worrying." Meta Knight downed his burnt orange juice.

Kirby ate a few badly cooked sausages and then tilted his head. "I think I have Sam and Ella."

-.. --- / -. --- - / .- ... -.- / .... --- .-- / .... . / -- .- -. .- --. . -.. / - --- / -... ..- .-. -. / --- .-. .- -. --. . / .--- ..- .. -.-. .

Taranza stretched a few of his hands behind him. Magolor lay in front of him, making small noises in his sleep. Adorable. Taranza snuggled him a little closer, and heard him wake up. Magolor poked his head up, pulled his scarf down, and kissed him. Taranza traced over him with two hands. He felt something out of place. "Do you have something on you?"

Magolor slid himself backwards an inch or two. "Oh, this is just a planning sheet for a surprise. I can't tell you what it is yet, you'll see after we get out of here."

Taranza sat up and adjusted the knot on his own scarf. "I'll look forward to it." Has he had that this whole time?

Magolor rolled off the bed, landing on the floor with a thud. "Before I fell back asleep, you said something about a knock on the door, right?"