Part 1

Here Anirud the young barrister return from London completing his barristary.But here kaka made anirud married with Bondita.She is anirud baba's friend daughter.Her parents died in car accident.Her father thought her reading and writing at home.Her father was wealthy and also a zamindar so they all accept her but anirud was forcefully married with a child.Spending 6 month with her he is very close to her he fulfill her every wish he made her eat, help her in study, play with her,bondita Wait for anirud every night like a great wife.she is selflessly in love with her.he also like her actually he is so possessive.

In this one year of his marriage he also love her of course their marriage was forceful but he can't control his emotions for her and love he is possessive,obsessed and madly in love with her.and bondita knew it.
He is best barrister in bangal and in other country.he is very popular all over the world.He is very kind Zamindar but he is very crocked mind he very well know how to play with peoples mind.

He help his father in business also.he worked in child marriage law.the law was granted he is very happy.He went to market and bought 8 handi rosogulla for his beautiful butterfly.he call his wife different sweet name's.after some months his shona will be 15 just two to three months and he will purpose her and will tell her that how much he love her he knew Bonita knows about his love and he also knows she also love her very much selflessly.his selfless butterfly is very unique very spacial.he know come what may she will always be with him.that much she love him.Now also she do what ever he say she worship him like god if she want to she can't leave him or hate him.he know that situation will never come that made her hate him.he believe his love for her that he never do anything to make her hate him he know himself and her also.he know her love is very powerful.he will do any thing to make her happy.