Part 14

It is a bright and beautiful morning and in das havaily everyone are going here and there and decorating The havaily with flowers. It's tupur haldi day today and some guests are still coming.  And thakuma is busy ordering every workers to what to do .

"Thakuma yhe rahe pool jo aap ne mangahy thy. Bondita said

Bondita tum aur tapur jakar bazaar se kuch saman kareed kar lao zaroori hai rasmon ke liye. thakuma said give her rupees to bring everything from market. Bondita nodded

She and tapur  went out of the house and saw Batuk is playing with children .

"Batuk" bondita called him.

He saw them and come to them and saw a shopper in his boudi's hand he asked "Kya howa boudi kaha ja rahe ho tum dono.

"Batuk hum bazaar ja rahe hai  kuch saman kareed ne kya tum ahoge humare saath.

"He nodded excitedly and said " finally hume gaar se bahar jane ko mila warna hum teen din se bahar nai gahe .

Bondita shookes her head for his craziness and they went for market.

They bought the things and enjoy their  day  out .

After  some time they went to home and batuk saw his kaka came he run  and hug kaka.And bondita touch kaka sasur ji's feet and he  blessed her.she  saw  here and  there but couldn't find  him.

Kaka sasur ji saw  his  bahu is searching  her  patibabu "jise tum doond rahi ho wo nai aya bahu kal ya parsu ajai ga uske daftar main  kuch kaam hai iss liye nai aya hamare saath. He said

She nodded with sad face .

She faked a smile and said" unne chodiye aap batahe aap kaise hai aap ki tabiyat tho teak hai na dawaiya teak  se li na aap ne ya nai".

han...han bilkul ache  se dawai liye thy maine .he replied and she  nodded  her head.

" Aap tak gae honge na chalye main aapko kamre main lekar chalti hon aap aram kar lijiye ga aur rai baat patibabu ki tho aap ane dijiye unne baath nai karegi unse bondita ab ar waqt bs kaam kaam aur kuch nai sojtha unko".

"Acha sach main baat nai karogi waise tum zyada dair tak naraz nai rai paogi dada se".batuk said and she glares him and said" Tum chup rao chote zamindar ". Kaka smile with their tom and jerry fight  he missed this so much. They both exit from there still fighting with each other.

************************************************************************

In Tulsipur

Anirudh coming out of court a big smile on his face he is chatting happily with his colleagues and a man came their and touch his feet. He cought him and make him stand.

"Ary kaka aap yhe kya kar rahe hai.
He asked.

Barrister Babu aap ne hum par bahot ehsan kiya hai humre liye Koi b ladne ko taiyar nai tha aap humare liye farishta ban kar ahe hai. The man said.

"Aap mere kaka jaise hai mujhe aap ke paher chona chaiye aapko nai agar aapko sach main kuch karna hai tho Bs apni beti ka kayal rakiye usse aap ki aur aapke saath ki zarorat hai". He looks at the 15 years old girl who is the victim of rape and pet her head effectively.  And went to his home.

He parked his Jeep Infront of the house and going to inter when he heard someone calling him from behind he turned and saw Liza his name sake girlfriend standing there.

His eyes are wide open. He looks at her in shock. She comes and hugs him tightly and kisses his cheek. He comes out of the shock and said Liza what are you doing here.

What do you mean by that of course I come here to meet you I missed you so much baby. I  wrote a latter I think it didn't reached you.

It's reached but I thought you will stay at quarter never mind come in I want to talk to you about something .

They both enter in the house and he said to kohily to clean a room for her.she nodded .

So liza how's the London. He asked

Everything is same yes some development was doing by government and the country is beautiful than before but you was not there with me to charish the beauty.

Liza I know what are you saying but I want to tell you something important.

Yes tell me baby I am listening. You can say anything I will listen to you entire life.

Liza I am ma......

Barrister Babu kamra saf hogaya.he nodded at her and said let's go I will show you your room you can rest for a while and at dinner time I will send some one to get you here. She nodded and get up . And he drops her to guestroom and went to fresh n up he went to his room and change his clothes and lay on bed. In short time he was in deep sleep. It was a tiering day for him .