Part 3

It's still dark outside.Some stars are still shining in the sky.In Roy choudary havaily two soul mate are sleeping and having very pleasant smile on their lips.

    Bondita wake up form sleep and see a very handsome pace of her pati babu.He is having a beautiful smile on his pace.

     She stairs him.And unconsciously brought her hand on his pace.and trailing her hand on his forehead, cheecks till his lips.

    She is thinking about her pati babu that kaka's voice brought her out of her dream world.

    Bahu wake up to your sleep and come outside it's morning.come fast.

    "Ji kaka sasur ji ha rai hon".

She see her watch ho no it's 5:30.she is late today.quickly she come out of her pati babu's hug and went to her room to do her morning duties.

    Kaka know they sleep together sometimes but his idiot nephew is still not ready for their parivarik jeevan.what will he do that his nephew is not understanding any thing.

   "Agar ye saab aise he chalta raha tho gahon wale humari bahu ka jeena mushkil kar dege.ye  gahon hai wilayat nai Jaha log apni zindagi main masroop rahte hai.Main janta hon aj nai tho kal log humari bahu par ungli utaige.Hum zamindar hai log humari izzat b karte hai aur hum se darte b hai.apni puri zindagi guzari hai hum be yaha humari daar ki waja se log kuch nai kaite Laikin hum jante hai ke agar aur zyada samay laga un dono ke parivarik jeevan k shuru hona main tho log chup b nai rahe ge".

   "Him bas prartna kar sakte hai k humare bahu aur bate ki zindagi main sab acha ho wo dono amaisha kush rahe.

   Thinking this kaka went for their to do his praperation for morning arti.

    Bondita did pooja and sang arti song hearing her voice everyone come for arti accept her pati babu he is  still sleeping.she give prasad to everyone and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast and tea for them and coffee for her pati babu.She knows without his morning coffee he will not get up from his sleep.

    She give tea to kaka, baba and give coffee to her som dada and coco milk to her best friend batuk.than she made black coffee for her dear pati babu.and went to his room to give coffee to him.

    Entering in room she see him still sleeping.

   "Ish pati babu aap abi tak so rahe hai utiya na deke late hojaiga aap ko phir Court ka liya. Jaldi utiya warna aap ki coffee tandi ho jaegi".

    "Han uut gaya shona first come here let me see my  beautiful butterfly . Warna din bar tum yaha se waha udti rahogi aur main tumain dekne ka liya Tarasta rahon ga.aur tumain pata hai na k tumain deke bagair aur tumari awaz sune bagair mera din shoro nai hota".

    "Acha agar main kahe chali gai tho aap kya karege".

     "Agar tum chali gai tho tumain doond kar phirse isi kamre main band kar donga.jaha mere alawa tumare aas paas koi nai haiga samji.aur dobara aisi baat kabi maat bolna".

   "Ary pati babu main to mazak kar rahi thi aap chahe b tho main aap ko chod kar kahi nai jahongi aur na hi kabi ja sakti hon".

     "Shotti"

     "Shotti"

  "Acha ab  chaliya jaldi taiyar ho jaheya warna aap ko late ho jaega. Main b school k liya ready hoti hon.jaldi aheya ga breakfast karne main janti hon agar aap late hogae to aap breakfast nai karege aur bina kae chale jaege court".

    "OK"

    "OK"

  He take bath and wear three piece and apply perfume set his hair.and went to eat breakfast at his wife's command.

   Bondita and batuk sitting on dinning table eating their breakfast. They see anirud coming to them all ready looking as always handsome.

Batuk said"my dada his so handsome agar main ladki hota to dada se shadi kar leta.aur itna saj daj kar agar jaege tho bahot sari ladkiya un se dosri shadi karne k liya taiyar hongi.aur maine suna hai k social work main dada k saat ek ladki b kaam kar rahi hai.agar unno ne dada se dosri shadi karli tho".

    "Batuk apni bakwas baatain band karo aur aisa kuch nai hoga mere pati babu mujse bahot pyaar karte hai wo aisa kabi nai karege .acha hoga k tum apne kali dimag main zor mat dalo warna karab ho jaega samje".

    "Bondita  batuk jaldi kana kayo main tum dono ko raste main drop kar dunga teak hai".

    "OK pati babu".

    Bondita warned batuk with her eyes and again concentrate her breakfast ignoring him.

Hey I'm writing anidita ff and I am a new writer.and thank you for liking my ff.

Some fact about this ff:

Here Bondita is also zamindar's daughter and her father was a business man.

She lost her father and mother in a car accident.

There is not any past between kaka and thakuma.

There families are friends.

And binoy and arvind Bondita's father was best friend and business partners.

Bondita and Anirud had arrange marriage kaka force anirud to marry bondita but now he is deeply and madly in love with her.

And bondita's love is very unique and deep she worship him. And can't leave him.

After 2 months she will be 15 and that era 14 to 15 age was OK for marriage.

And that era girls was very mature than her real age. Nobody consider them child in 15 or 16.

In this ff Anirud is very successful barrister, business man,and zamindar.

Bondita is very kind and help every needy person.

Anirud is a playboy he flirt with girls.he had many girlfriend at London also but he love his wife very much.he is loyal but not completely.

He is not virgin he lost his virginity long back in london this was common their.

Here thakuma love bondita the most she is tough lady and a vaid but very soft for bondita.

Manorma is very simple girl she is not krantikari  she is uneducated girl she will do what her parents and other say.

Hope you all understand my plot and like this ff.

Thank you all.