Part 6

Bondita's sleep broke and she saw herself in her patibabu's arm and stares him she kept her head in his heart and kiss it time to time.and take her hand to his cheek she cares his cheek.

"Anirud stares from his sleep and hold her hand brought it to his lips and kiss it.

"What happened Shona why are you awake.you have still time for morning prayer.

"Patibabu my sleep broke.aur abi neend nai arahi hai.

"Patibabu aap ka kaam kabtak katam hoga.aap jaldi wapas ahege na.

"Han shona jaise hi kaam katam hojayega main seeda tumare pass ajaonga.lakin tumain apna kayal rakna hai aur padahi karni hai.main janti hon k mari jaan apna exam bahot acha degi hai na.

"Ji patibabu main bahot ache se apni padai karongi.aur exam main b bahot ache number ahege mere.

"Main jantaho mari shona bahot mahenat karegi aur bahot ache number b laheygi.

They talk till morning and bondita went to do her morning chores and she did her work and got ready for school.batuk also got ready.she made her patibabu's favorite coffee and went to room to give him his coffee.

"Patibabu aap ki coffee.aur maine sab rak diya hai aap ke clothes books and aap ki file b aap ek baar check kijiye k kuch rah tho nai gaya na agar...

"Ishsh shona sab hogaya hai tum yaha aho.

He made her sit on his lap."aur itna udas honeki koi zarorat nai hai main jald hi ajahon ga.ok.now smile.

She is sitting his lap till he drinks his coffee.they went to dinning table for breakfast.

"Anirud kab nikalne wale ho tum.

"Baba main bas abi niklu ga aur jate jate bondita aur batuk ko school b chod dhon ga.

"Acha dyan se jana aur pahonchte hi muje telephone Karna teak hai.

"Ji papa.

They did their breakfast and anirud went to drop them school.after 20 minutes they reach their school and anirud said to them.

Batuk shona main yaha nai honga tho shaitani bilkul maat karna aur ache se apna kyal rakna teak hai.

"Ji dada"

"Ji patibabu"saying that she hug him and said i will miss you patibabu.

Anirud wipes her tears and kiss her forehead and hug her.

" It's ok shona.i will miss you too.

Seeing them like that batuk comets.

" Kaka sai kahete hai aap dono kahe b shoro ho jate hai.

Anirud glares him and he shut his mouth.he bid them bye and went away.

After school they went home and bondita waits for her husband telephone kaka sasur ji asked her to sit.they made mala for puja and she talks with kaka sasur ji and went to do her school home work and exam praperation.at evening anirud called binoy and bondita talk to him for some time.

After dinner she went to her patibabu's room and sleep there.

A month went without her husband he call at home sometime.now they have exam she is focusing on her exam she said to her patibabu that she will study well.and she will do that.

Anirud called and talk to her and said the work will be done in two weeks he have to stay their for another two weeks.she was very dishearten with this news.she is missing her patibabu very much.she want to go to him.

There exam went well binoy promise them if they score good marks in exam he will give them gifts.

It's bondita's birthday tomorrow kaka sasur ji kept a puja for her.she don't want to celebrate her birthday without her patibabu.but her patibabu is still not their.she went to sleep at her patibabu's room.she take out her patibabu's shirt and wear it and smell it.it smells like her patibabu.she is missing him so much.she went to bed and sleep smelling it.

At midnight room door open and anirud come and see her sleeping with blanket on her head..he went to freshen up and come to bed.he lay down there and take her in his arms and see that she is wearing his shirt which is very big for her and looking very sexy in it.he want to wake her up from sleep and love her all night but he did opposite he kissed her cheeks and wish her happy birthday he missed her so much and slept with her.

At early morning bondita wake up from sleep for prayer and see that her patibabu came and she is in his arms she is very happy and in her excitement she sit on his abdomen and give many kisses on his face.with her kisses anirud wake up and hug her.

"Shona kya kar rahe ho so jao abi raat hai.

"Aap kab haye aur muje utaya kyu nai maine aap ko bahot miss kiya aap ne.....

He stops her from talking and smile.

"Happy birthday to you my sexy wife.and I miss you too you are looking very sexy in my shirt now you will always wear my shirt and sleep with me okay.

Bondita feel shy with his comment and dimand but nodded.

"Words baby girl.

"Yes patibabu"

You know baby you are turning me on I want to love you so bed listening his talk she went red and stare him shyly.