Part 7

He stairs at her in his eyes she see love care and so many different kinds of emotion she was lost in his eyes his hand is on her leg he crease there and slowly his hand went up he holds the hem of her shirt.he brought her head near her and capture her lips with his.he is sucking her lower lips passionately.

She holds his neck and crease his hair.his hand went inside of her shirt he crease her back.she is not wearing her bra.she moans in his mouth.

Aaaa... patibabu

He kiss her neck bite it and suck it.he remove shirt from her shoulders  he kiss her shoulders his hand went to her front he group her boobs.he press her boobs and hold her nipple with his finger.

Umm patibabu...

He is hard in his pant.she felt something is poking her.he is giving wet kisses on her shoulders and neck.with a swift moment he changed their position now he is hovering over her he attaced her cleavage bite and suck her she moans loudly he comes to her face and again kiss her he bite her lips suck it his hand is working on her body he pinched her boobs she gasps he sucks her tongue.

They are in their own world loving each other when someone nock the door.

"Bahu jaldi haho arti ka waqt nikla jaraha hai...

But they are busy on themselves and didn't listen.kaka nock again loudly and called his bahu.bondita listening kaka's voice broke the kiss and try to control her heavy breathing.and tap to his shoulder he is still busy kissing on her neck.

"Bahu what are you doing.why are you sleeping still are you ok.

"Ji kaka sasur ji main arahi hon".she looks at anirud he is still kissing her nick she moans.
Ahhh patibabu stop kaka sasur ji is calling me.

Patibabu please jane de warna kaka sasur ji pirse hajay ge.he stop and kiss her forehead and said " Shona you are my addiction and you are just mine.

Bondita just shyly look at him "patibabu kaka sasur ji intezar kar rahe hai".he lays on the bed and take her in his arms "just 5 minutes Shona"

She kept her head on his heart and listen his heartbeat he crease her head.after 5 minutes bondita getup and went to washroom to freshen up she comes out of washroom and see he is still laying on bed she said to him "patibabu go freshen up and come for morning prayer I'm late come fast".he nodded his head went to washroom.bondita went out for her morning routine.

In dinning table they are eating breakfast kaka said " humne aaj sham ko gaar main pooja raka hai aur sab ko gaar main hona chaiye pooja ke waqt.they all nodded.aur bahu humne tumare thakuma aur pariver walon ko b bulaya hai.

"Kya sach main kaka sasur ji" she was so happy she will meet her family members after long time.

"Han aur tumari pariksha b katam hogae hai aur tumari bahen ki Shaadi b shoro ho rahi hai tho tumari thakuma tumain apne sath lejana chati hai taki wo tumare sath waqt guzar sake tho humne soch k  tume aur batuk ko unke sath bejde.tum dono apni chotiya waha ache se guzar sakte ho.aur rahi baat humari tho hum sab vivah shuru hote hi ajaye ge.

Listening this batuk was very happy.sach main kaka main aur bhodi jahege.bahot maza ayega aur kohi rokne tokne wala b nai hoga.

Anirud just glared him and he shut his mouth.

"Par kaka abise kyu jahegi bondita hum sab sath jayege na shadi ke ek din pahele.

"Anirud kalindi ji apni pothi ke saat waqt guzar na chati hai tho kya hum mana kardete.

"Kaka humne kab mana kya hai thakuma kabi b yaha asakti hai bondita se milne.

"Anirud bas karo humne kahediya na bahu jahegi tho jayegi aur bahes karneki zarorat nai hai.aur thumain jana hai tho tum b jasakte ho inke sath.

Kaka main zaroor jata lakin muje court main kaam hain.main abi nai jasakta.

"Teak hai na patibabu aap apna kaam katam karke ajaye.aur muje be unki bahot yaad ati hai main b unke sath waqt guzar na chati hun please patibabu maan jai na.

Teak hai.looking her innocent face he agreed.they did their breakfast and went to do the presentation of bondita's birthday.