Part 13

In evening Batuk insist bondita that he wants to see Krishna Nagar so bondita, Batuk and tapur went . Tupur was not with them because she is forbidden to step out of house before marriage . They first went to bazaar and did some shopping for themselves and eat chat and kulfi . And they went in farm bondita made him see her thakuma farms . And tell him what she and her sisters do in childhood .

"Aur thume pata hai Batuk jab hum ramo kaka ke khet main pal thod kar kate the aur jab ramo kaka whah hajate the apni badi si lati ke saath tho hum sab une daik kar bag jate the aur wo thakuma se hum sab ki shikayat lagate aur hume kub dant padti . Kitna maza atha tha hai na tapur.

"Han didi bahot maza atha tha jab hum sab saath the phir saab ki Shaadi hogai aur aap ki b Shaadi hogai aur ab tupur didi ki b hone wali hai .mai yaha akeli hojaon gi na phir main kiske saath kelongi aur baten karongi.

Bondita look at her sister and consult her" Ary pagal hai kya itne bade bade ansu kyu baha rahi hai  yaha par bahad lane ka irada hai kya .aur rahi baat tumari akeli rahene ki tho Tum jab b kahoge main tumare paas dodi chali ahungi .tu phikar ku karti hai.

"Shoti aap hayege na"

"Shoti ajahon gi"

"Aur boudi hi nai main b ahonga tum se milne aur hum khoob khele ge aur bahot masti karenge aur agar tum chaho tho hum paid par b chad sakte hai Kyu boudi". Batuk asked.

"Han bilkul "and tapur smile to her new friend and sister who comporting her now .

"Waise tapur thumari umer kithni hai" Batuk asked.

"Kyu thume Kyu janna hai"

"Ary bataho na"

"14 saal Kyu". Tapur and bondita look at him with frowning .

"Ary isliya pucha k 1 ya 2 saal baad thakuma thumari b vivah kar degi nah . Phir thum b yaha se chali jao gi nah .

"Nai  hume abi vivah bilkul b nai karni abi tho hume vaid ka kaam puri tara se nai seeka aur main thakuma jaisa vaid banna chati hon aur logon ki madad karna chati hon. Tapur said and bondita look at her sister with proud.

They are talking and enjoying their time when they heard voices.

Ram nam saath hai

Ram nam saath hai

They look behind saw people going with a dead body for his last Rights. and all are crying. and behind the men some women are coming who caught a young girl hand and dragging her with them . the girl is shouting that she doesn't want to go with them. But they are ignoring her and dragging her. seeing this bondita asked tapur.

"Tapur kya ho raha hai yhe is ladki ko aise kyu leja rahe hai".

"Didi yhe imli didi hai in ka vivah aik bode admi k saath huwa tha wo har roz isse marta tha aur aaj iske pati ka dehant ho gaya hai tho ise nadi ke paas leja rahe hai rasam karne k liya".

"Kaise rasam" asked Batuk.

"Wo ...inka mundan karwane".

"Kya" Batuk shouted and look at her in shok .

"Han yhe reet hai samaj ke agar bacha hai tho mundan karte hai pati k antim sanskar k baad aur agar nai hai tho ladki ko sati kar diya jata hai . Bondita said and she is crying for the girl who's fate is so cruel to her. Batuk is silently supporting his boudi. And feeling bad for the girl. But he can't do anything he is not his dada today he comes to know this society is really cruel for women and he respects his dada more today and he is proud of his dada for taking stand for girls and women in this society. and want to help his dada . And girls and women hold more respect in his eyes from today.

"Par  tapur hume inko rokna chaiye na yhe galat kar rahe hai". Bondita asked.

"Han boudi sai kahe rai hai hume iski madad karni chaiye ". Batuk said.

"Hum une aa  b nai rok sakte aur agar hum koshish kare b tho yhe log nai ruke ge koi pahida nai insab ka. Kash jamai babu ne jis tara balvivha ko kanooni toor par rad kar diya hai usi tara is sati prata ko b radd kar dete". Tapur said.

Bondita thought and said to tapur "Kyu nai ho tapur bilkul hoga tum dekna ek din koi b galat prata nai hogi  yaha . She is determined to talk to her patibabu about this and she knows he will do something to banned this act. She was in deep thoughts when tapur said .

"Didi ghar chale andeira  hone wala hai bondita just nodded absent mindly" .she just take a deep breath and walk with them she knows what tapur said was right she can't do anything if she interfere it also they will not stop what they are doing. She was thankful to God that the girl have a child if not the people will burn the girl alive. She was feeling bad for the girl. Who knows how long this will go how many lives will be taken in the name of  Rights of society.

"Didi kya soch rahi thi abi gir jathi itna bada gadda hai yaha par dyan kaha hai aap ka ". Tapur said

"Han boudi agar main nai kichta waqt par to ghir jati aur chot b lag Sakthi thi aap ko". Batuk said.

"Acha baba sorry na main kuch soch rahi thi isi liye deyan nai tha abi maaf kar do phir se aisa kabi nai karungi. She holds her ear and made a pout. Batuk melt seeing this and smile to her. And they went from there but someone else is also present their and seeing her antice his eyes are roaming bondita's body and his eyes stuck on her lips .

"He is Raghu nath Kumar son of dinpur sarpanch .he  is cruel and use girl like tissue. He rape many girls but he has not even a bit regret of it . He used girl for fun in dinpur nobody say anything in front of him all are scared of him and his family. if someone object him than he will rape their daughter and kill them . that's why no body say anything to him he thinks he is the god and do anything he wants. He

He asked his man " Vishnu Kon hai yhe phele tho kabi nai deka humne inko waise cheez tho badiya hai . Ise tho hasil karna hi padega.

"Kon Malik".

"Ary wo ladki jo  neela saree mai hai uff....qayamat lag rahi hai yhe sirf ek raat k liye nai balke puri zindagi yhe meri Rani banke rahe gi .