Part 9

Anirud and bondita did pooja rituals and take blessings from elders.the all village people's are present there they give food to them and after the end of evening kaka said to bondita to give sarees and clothes and money to poor village people's.she did and village people's bless her.bondita enjoyed her birthday with her family members.

  "Ab hume chalna chaiye samdi ji"

"Kalindi ji hum chate hai k aap sab aaj yaha ruk jahe hume kushi hogi aur bahu ne b jane ki kuch tayyari nai k hogi wo kaam main busy thi na.

  Thakuma think something and nodded " teak hai zamindar ji hum aaj yahi ruk jate hai.

Kohili brought tea and snacks they spent their evening with talking about tupur marriage arrangements.after some time they went to their rooms to relax themselves because they are very tiered.all went their own room thakuma and her family went to guests rooms which kohili show them.

  Bondita went to her room her patibabu is in washroom taking shower she went to cupboard and take a simple saree and went to another room to freshen up.and went to her room anirud was laying on the bed his eyes are closed she dry her hair and went to bed and she keeps her head on his heart and he crease her hair and hug her tightly.

  "Kya hua patibabu aap kuch soch rahe hai.

  " Han mere senior Mr Rogers ne call kiya tha wo chate hai k main unke dost k bete ka muqadma ladoon tho wo muje culcatta bula rahe hai.

She sat on the bed and glares him " tho aapne kya kaha".

He holds her hand and said "jana tho padega muje mere senior hai wo main une mana nai kar Sakta".

"Par abi tho tupur ki Shaadi hai na kya aap Shaadi main nai hayege".

"Meri jaan main Shaadi k din pahonch jahonga waha tum kyu pareshan ho rahi ho".

"Shotti"

"Shotti"

"Aap yon muje chodkar dusre shaher jate hai tho muje bilkul b acha nai lagta.muje aapki bahot yaad ati hai aur phir mera diyan Sirf aap par raheta hai bar bar sochti hon k pata nai aap kya kar rahe honge kana kaya hoga b ya nai aapna kayal rak Rahe hai yah nai ".

"Acha teak hai main jald se jald apna kaam katam karke ajaho ga tumare pass abi tum bahot tak gahi hogi na toda aram kar lol.

"Teak hai lakin agar aap jaldi nai hahe tho main aapke pass ajaongi".

"Main kud tume bula longa kyunke tumare patibabu apni shona k bina zyada der nai rahe sakte".

Listening this bondita blash and hide her face with her hands.anirud hold her wrist and made her lay on his heart and he crease her hair.they both slept for some time.

It's dinner time every one sitting on dinning table and bondita is surving them after surving she sat besides anirud to have dinner.anirud informed his family that he is going to culcatta for his case.his kaka was not happy with him going another city every now and then.but didn't said anything because his bahu's family members are also present.after dinner all went to their rooms bondita did her work and after cleaning kitchen she also went to room.

She come in room and see her patibabu is not here and went to check balcony and their he is sitting on wooden chair she comes to him and said "patibabu aap yaha kya kar rahe hai sona nai hai kya".

Anirud hold her wrist and made her sit on his lap and suddenly capture her lips she was not kissing him back she was in shock he bite her lips she gasps and he enters his tongue in her mouth he explore every corner of her mouth he is kissing her passionately bondita try to response his kiss but he is kissing her very hardly and she is a new learner in this subject and she will take time in this.so she just sit there and try to response.he suck her lips his hand went to her saree blouse he opens her blouse and bra and kiss her neck and give love bite their and he sucks and bite her whole neck.bondita was a moaning mess he stairs her eyes she is taking heavy breathes he again claim her lips this time bondita response and he takes her to room while kissing her and made her lay on bed and kisses her whole face and neck he throws her blouse and bra and kiss her cleavage and bite their he is rubbing his body to her his dick is rubbing her thighs he bite her nipple hard and press her other boob.

  "Aaaa... pati...babu.... please".

  She doesn't know what she wants but she is liking this she wants her patibabu's touch on her body.she crease his hair and neck.

  He again kiss her lips and he opens his shirt and throw it bondita traise his mascular body he kiss her forehead and face went to her neck kiss their and suck her boobs and bite them and give love bite on her boobs bondita is in hights of pleasure she just moaning his name he went to her navel and kiss it and tease her with his tongue in her navel bondita moans loudly he takes her saree from her body and throw it she just gasps now she is just wearing her panties he stairs at her and traise his hand on her whole body.

"You are so beautiful shona.i love you so much".

He hover over her and kiss her neck and rub his dick on her clothed pussy.bondita moans and look at his eyes their is love care and some other emotions which she didn't understand.he ground her boobs and suck it he is dry thumping her after some time she said "Aaaa... patibabu..Aaaa...som.. some thing is happening...Aaaa.

"Urgg... relax shona ju.. just... release it...Aaaa.

She with loud moans released her very first organisms and he release after her they both are taking heavy breathes his head is on her chest and she just crease his hair after some time he sleep at his place taking her in his arms and kissing her head.