Part 2

It's a very pleasant evening the atmosphere is very nice cold air is flowing everywhere.

  In Roy choudary havaily kaka is royally sitting in his harm chair.and his sarwagun sampan bahu is in kitchen making evening tea for her kaka sasur ji , baba and somnath Dada and coco milk for her lovely dewar batuk.Giving them their tea and coco milk she sit with them checking time every now and than waiting for her husband.

    Her pati babu told her that he is working in his career important case and she is praying for his success.She want her pati babu to get every success and joy in his life.But he is not come yet .

    She want her pati babu to come to her as soon as possible.She is very scared today and she didn't even know why she is scared.

    Kaka notice his gralakshmi is worried so he asked "babu everything is ok you are looking disturbed".

    Bondita said " yes kaka sasur Hi everything is OK don't worry.I'm going to my room to do my home work".He nodded his head.bondita went to her room and said to herself"everything is OK bondita why are you worrying just cool down and do your homework.if not pati babu will be very angry and say bondita what is this why you didn't complete your homework you are become lazzy now a days ".but I love his scolding also.uuf Bondita get back to your work.before pati babu will come I will do my homework.

    In 7:30 bondita was done with her homework.And look at her west watch her pati babu is late today.She went to kitchen for checking dinner her kohili didi made and hearing car horn she went to hall and their he is coming with his ever so cool attitude.

    Every women and girls have crush on him but he is only mine and I'm very possessive for my pati babu.I can't share him.he is my everything my sansar and who will give her sansar to someone else.What i'm thinking stupid .

    Pati babu why are you late go and fresh and come for dinner.I will call others.he said OK ."Shona I want to say something to you after dinner come to study". OK pati babu.

   After dinner every one went to their room bondita is cleaning dinning table done with her work she made coffee for her pati babu went to study room.

    She reach near door about to nock the door then she heared shona you don't have to nock you can come here without nocking how many times I have to remind you.

   OK sorry na pati babu next time I will not do this " ya lijiya aap Ki Kapi".thank you mishti come here.pati babu how was your day and how your case went.I know you won the case.anirud look at her and smile." Han mishti case bahot acha gaya or aisa kabi ho sakta hai k tumare pati babu koi case lade aur ussa pura na Kare".never.

    Acha shona pahele yaha hao mere pass beto.bondita did what he said.and shona listen to me cearfull. Tumara yhe janna bahot zarori hai.she nodded.shona Jo case maine lada hai wo child marriage na tha.aur maine jo socha tha wo howa ab koi child marriage nai hogi.I am so happy today.

    He didn't notice but his wife were zoned out he turned his face and see his shona is crying he hold her face and said shona why are you crying is something happened to you tell me kisi na kuch kana.

     She asked "pati babu are you leaving me.plz don't leave me".shona what are you saying aur tum janti ho you are my life how can I live without you.listen to me.Han shona ab koi child marriage nai hoga  Court ne child marriage ko Ben kar diya hai.

   Aur humari shadi wo b katam ho jaygi kya.main aap se dour nai jana chati hon plz pati babu.ish shona aisa kuch b nai hai agar tum mujse alag hona b chaho to b main tumain jane nai donga samji.shadi karne ki umer 14 saal hai.agar koi 14 se pahele shadi karaega tho uss ko sakt saza di jaigi aur Jo shadiyan ho chuki hai une radd nai kiya gaya hai.tum ab b meri patni ho aur amesha raogi .main tumain kabi apne apse alag Mai Karonga kabi nai. Shotti pati babu."Shotti meri Jan".

   My baby Wast her tear so much.now go and sleep raat bahot ho gai hai."Pati babu can I sleep with you just for tonight plz".you don't have to ask my room is also yours tum kabi b asakti ho tumain kisiki permission Ki zarorat nai hai OK.come on get up lets sleep.they went to anirud room and sleft hugging each other.