Part 5

Bondita went to meet her kaka sasur ji.she nock the door."bahu andar ajao"she come in the room "ji kaka sasur ji aap ne bulaya".

"Aho bahu beto darasal tumare thakuma ka telephone haya tha tumari bahen tupur ka vivha ho raha hai.tho wo chati hai k tum waha 1 afte pahele ajao".

"Ary wha yhe tho bahot kushi ki baat hai par vivha kab ho raha hai abi tho school ke exam b ho rahe hai".

"Tumari bahen ka vivha agle mahine horaha hai tab tak tumare imtihan b ho jahe ge".

"Teak hai kaka sasur ji main patibabu ko pooch kar batati hon.

"Teak hai bahu".

She went to make dinner.after 2 hours she was done with her cooking.she bring food at dinning table and tell bihari babu to call everyone for dinner.

They are having their dinner when baba said "anirud culcatta main muje ek deal final karna tha.main chata hon k meri jaga tum jao.Mr basu humare bahot purane business partner hai main is deal k liya tumare ilawa kisi aur ko nai bej sakta.main kud jata lekin yaha account main muje kuch problems dik rahe hai.tho tume jana padega".

"Koi baat nai baba main chala jahonga aap befikar rahe waise kab jana hai.

"Kal nikalna hai tumain aur jitni jaldi ye deal hoga utna hi acha jai.

"Teak hai baba Mai....

Kaka cut them"ary kitni baar tum dono ko kaha hai k kate waqt yhe kaam ki batein maat kiya karo lakin tum samajte hi nai.Ab chup chap khana kaho baki ki batein baad main kar Lena.

Bondita's mood is off after listening her patibabu is going culcatta.after dinner everyone went to their rooms.bondita clean dinning table and did her work she went to her patibabu's room.she sea he is reading some file.

"Patibabu aap kab neklege culcatta na liya.

"Kal suba shona"

"Teak hai main aapke kapde nikalti hon packing ka liye.

"Ok shona"

Anirud did his work and went to freshen up he come out of bathroom and saw that his shona is sitting on the bed and she is looking worried.

"Kya hua shona kuch baat hai kya tum pareshan dik rahi ho".

"Patibabu ab main pareshan kaise nai hon aap kal muje chod kar itni due culcatta ja rahe hai mere exam b shoro ho rahe hai aur thakuma ne b hume bulaya hai.

He come and sit with her"tho shona kaam b tho zarori hai na agar main business ka sara boje baba par dal dunga tho yhe teak nai hoga na aur unki tabiyat b karab ho jahe gi.tho muje jana padega na.

She nodded"aur wapas kab hahege aap.

"Jaise kaam Katam hoga main hajahon ga teak hai.

"Teak hai"

"Ab chalo sona nai hai kya aaj tume shona".and they lay on the bed.she is sleeping in his harms her head is on his chest and his one hand is on her head and another is in her back he is creasing her head.

"Waise shona thakuma ne kya bulaya hai koi baat hai kya.

"Uffo patibabu main aap ko batana bul gai wo na thakuma ne tupur didi ka vivha tahe kiya hai aur agle mahine shadi hai aur hume jana hai.aap tab tak ahege na.

"Main puri koshish karonga jaldi hane ki shona.

They didn't said anything suddenly bondita feel some wet kisses on her neck.there is a every different sensation in her stomach.suddenly a maon left from her mouth and he made her looking at him and kiss her on her lips she was not reacting anirud kiss her slowly and he hold her wrest she come out of her world and kiss him back.slowly their kiss turn passionate both are chewing each other lips his hand went to her saari pallu he take it away from her chest bondita was creasing his chest on the gape of his night dress.his hand went to her boobs for first time he squeeze her right boob bondita is feeling very different with this she is liking her patibabu touch.she maon in his mouth he left her mouth and kiss her neck.he is giving wet kisses their his bondita maon his name loudly.

A ahh...Patibabu

He went to her chest and bite her their and suck it he gave love bite on her chest he is squeezing her right boob and place his lips on her left boobs and sucks the nipple on cloth she is moaning loudly and biting her lips she is not wearing her bra. Anirud asked.

Shona why are you not wearing your bra

She is breathing heavily and said

Hahh ..wo patibabu bra bahot tight hai main sirf school main pahenti hon gar par nai aur sote waqt bahot uncomfortable feel hota hai isliya nai pahena

OK now you will wear your bra at home also.when I will b here with you I will take out your bra  myself did you understand

"Yes patibabu"

"Good"

He continue with his torcher on her right boob also he is sucking and biting her boobs bondita just creasing his head and chest.he kissed her lips again she also kiss him back .

After some time they broke their kiss he look at her eyes and she hide her face in his chest.

"My shy butterfly did i hurt you".she didn't said anything just node her head in no.

He kiss her forehead and said "sleep shona  tomorrow you have school.

She nodded and they both slept in each others arms.