Part 12

In Krishna Nagar:

  It was a bright morning and the havaily is full of hustle and bustle of guests.the workers are decorating the havaily for marriage bondita is helping her thakuma and talking to her.thakuma is worried for bondita it's been 3 years of her marriage still she didn't give a good news.she decided to ask her.

"Bondita everything is alright between you and Jamai Babu na"

"Yes thakuma what happened to us everything is alright don't worry"

"Bondita Mai tumare aur Jamai Babu ka shadi shuda jivan ke bare mai poonch rai hon.tum dono kush tho ho na"

She stop her work and look at her thakuma" Matlab main samji nai thakuma apne kid b tho hame deka hai aap ko kyu aisa laga k hum kush nai hai."Bondita mera Matlab hai k tum dono k beech mai pati patni jaisa rishta hai Kya Tum dono k beech raat mai kuch.... tum Samaj rahi ho na mai kya khe rahi hon.Bondita's eyes were wide and a blush crept her checks.she understand what she wants to ask.she down her head in embarrassment.

  Thakuma see blush on her face and neck she understands everything is ok between both now she is in relief.she thought if everything is fine than why she didn't give a good News yet.

"Tell me shona why you didn't give a good news yet.mai ek baar tumara janch karke dakti hon ".

"Nai thakuma iski koi zarorat nai hai main teak hon".she said in a small voice.she is scared what if thakuma got to know that they didn't proceed their relationship and they still didn't consume their marriage fully.if thakuma know this than she will force them in this and she knows her patibabu won't like others interpretation in their relationship but what she do know.she thought when thakuma made her look at her.

Thakuma made her look at her and cought her face in her palms lovingly and said.

"So"

"Wo... thakuma wo...she was thinking what she answer her when a tapur come to call thakuma because a patient come for her treatment thakuma said ok and went with tapur.she took a deep breath and thank tapur in her heart for her help which she unknowingly did.

"Boudi kya kar rahi hai app yaha maine aap ko pure ghar main doond liya aur aap yaha baiti hai.batuk said from behind. She kept her hand in her heart she is straddle with his sudden call from behind."Batuk.. you scared me"

"Really the great BONDITA ANIRUD ROY CHOUDARY is scared from me it's something new tell me did you do something wrong.he said sarcastically.bondita glared him and they do their most favorite job of arguing with each other.

In Tulsipur:

It was not a good day for our barrister Babu who is in sour mood from morning and shooting in every one for their small mistake.he was very disturbing for three reasons first it's rap Case which he is handling and tomorrow is the hearing and second he was missing his wife he didn't have his coffee today kohily made coffee for him but he didn't like it.and last reasons is a latter ...yes a latter from London come today morning in Roy CHOUDARY havaily.It's Liza his friends and ex girlfriend from london.he want to clear everything to liza but she was in ship now and coming here.she send the latter two months ago and she stated in that when she post the latter and after two days she will travel to India.so it's no use of sending latter.the ship take three to four months to reach here.and he will clear everything to her before something went wrong.yes he will do this and everything will be fine.he can't take a risk to hurt his wife.he was in deep thoughts when his friend ranvijay come.

"Anirud what happened aaj mood bahot karab hai Kyu boudi Krishna Nagar gai hai is liya han...he teased him . Anirud glared him and said everything about latter. listening him he laughed and with lots of try he control his laugh and said said now what will you do I told you to clear everything and apologize her through latter but you didn't listen me that time. now see what happened.and I heard that boudi is very possessive about you. Wow it will be fun to watch your wife and ex girlfriend face off. and I am  so excited. Anirud's mouth was wide open and he glared him and said aisa kuch nai hoga samje aur apna dimag zyada mat chalao.aur Liza ke yaha ate hi mai Sab clear kar donga aur waise b we were not in serious relationship tho koi problem nai hoga. Agar bondita ko pata chal gaya k mai pahele aise relationship main tha tho wo ma durga ban jai gi.

"Acha teak hai kuch kar lenge uss time Tum fikar mat kar Sab teak hoga aur waise b boudi is so innocent une kuch pata nai chale ga.

"You are underestimating her you don't know what she could do to liza if she gets to know about this. My girl is a wild cat  and she is so possessive about me that she can't see a girl near me.

"Waise liza b tho obsessed hai tum phe hope wo Kuch galat na kar de. University ke dino mai jab Tum saath the tho wo b Sab ladkiyon se ladti thi.

"Wo kuch galat nai kare gi aur maine usse phele hi bataya tha k wo relation mere liya koi mahine nai rakta . Usne kod force kiya tha maine usse nai kaha tha mujse relation banane k liya.Ab wo meri friend hai bas aur kuch nai aur yeh baat usse samajni Hogi. saying that he went from there.