19

You woke up in a dark room. Your arm was aching and your head was pounding. You tried to move but you just couldn't. Something was stopping from doing so. You look down and saw some restraints.

You looked around and saw that Bakugou was right next to you, sound asleep.

"It's about time you finally woke up..." A raspy voice spoke. But you knew exactly who that was.

"What do you want from us... Shigaraki." You asked him.

"I'm pretty shocked, Y/N. You've become even more stubborn the past few months. Aren't you glad that you're back home." Shigaraki sighed.

"This isn't my home any more..." You grumbled.

"You're pretty funny, Y/N."

"That's crazy. 'Cause I'm not laugh." You growled.

"You really have changed. But I'm not surprised since you've just been around the U.A brats." Shigaraki stated.

"Don't talk about my friends like that!" You raised your voice.

"Your friends... interesting. So now all of a sudden you're trying to change from villain to hero?" Shigaraki asked.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do... I don't want to be reminded by anything of you or All For One..." You responded.

He sighed. "17 murders. 32 attempted murders. 7 robberies." Shigaraki listed.

"What the hell... what are you talking about?" You asked.

"Oh. Those are just all of the crimes that you've committed." Shigaraki responded and your eyes widened.

"... What..."

"Indeed. It might be hard to believe but it's true. So do you think that you can become a hero with all that guilt and shame run throw you?" He asked.

"...I-"

"You can't just change overnight, Y/N. Let's just face it, you were born to be a villain and you'll never be able to forget what you've done. No one will truly accept you because you are nothing but a fake!" Shigaraki raised his voice.

You were so speechless. You couldn't believe any of that was true. You just didn't want to.

"Hopeful you'll come back to your senses and forget all of that hero nonsense. You were born to be a villain. So act like it." Shigaraki stated before beginning to walk away.

"W-Wait!... If I did all of that gruesome stuff, how come I can't remember any of it?" You whispered.

Shigaraki stopped in his tracks before continuing to walk away, completely ignoring your question.

You bowed your head in shame. Your eyes began to tear up. What were you think? You've been avoiding up until now. It didn't matter what anyone has told you about becoming a better person.

You're a villain, and it's always going to be that way. That's just how your life played out... right?

"You don't believe anything he's told you... right?" Bakugou whispered.

"Wait?! You're awake!" You asked.

"Of course I am. And I heard your entire conversation. Now answer the goddamn question." He demanded.

"I-"

"Well it's quite obvious that he's wrong. Don't you get it if you didn't change at all, don't you think the teachers would've gave up on you?" He asked.

"You earned your spot in our class. It might be some stupid program you're doing but you've proved to everyone in our class and our teachers that you still have a future." Bakugou explained.

"They saw your potential and knew that you could change for the better. And even though you've done some horrible things, that doesn't define who you are." He continued.

"Y/N, you are so talented and teachers wanted to see that. They wanted to see you grow to be a hero just like us because they knew that you could. If they didn't, you wouldn't even be in U.A." He stated.

"B-But I've done some horrible things to people. I couldn't possibly be a hero with all of that shame and guilt." You stated.

"You've might've done some bad things in the past but Y/N, I've seen the real you. Our entire damn class has. I've seen put our class before yourself and that alone proves how good of a person you are. And that's why I like you." He continued.

Your eyes widened. "Wait... y-you like me?" You asked.

He sighed. "I guess it just slipped out... damn it." Bakugou grumbled.

"Well... I like you too..." You admitted.

Before either one of you could say anything else, Shigaraki and his little minions entered the room.

Basically Shigaraki was trying to get Bakugou to join the League of Villains. And of course he refused, and you were so glad about that.

Shigaraki just kept monologuing on how heroes aren't what they think they are and how he should join the villains.

It was at one point that the villain let you guys free and it was great timing because it was right before the heroes appeared.

Pro heroes like Kamui Woods, All Might, Gran Torino, Edgeshot, and Endeavor were there. They were hoping that they could not only save you and Bakugou but take down the League of Villains all together.

Just as they were trying to get intel on All For One, Black goo began appearing everywhere and Nomu came out of it. Then all of a sudden, Black goo began coming out of yours and Bakugou's mouth and before you guys knew it, you guys disappeared once more.