Chpt5, Sleepover: Truth or Dare part 2.

Kav, Brenda and I run over to the speakers and plug in Kav's iPhone. We click on her Marina and the Diamonds playlist with all of her albums.
"Prima-donna girl!" Kav and Brenda jump up and down and then look at the rest of our friends giving us the "really guys?" Look.
"Sorry." We turn off the playlist and turn on my playlist of Fall Out Boy and Imagine Dragons.
"Yes!" Sofia yells, pumping her fist in the air screaming the lyrics to the song "Polaroid" by Imagine Dragons. We had seen them in concert in June, they were the best!
"Okay... uh, Ellen! Truth or Dare?" I ask.
"Uh... Truth?" She guesses.
"Okay... Do you really still want to date Andre?" I beam.
"No..." She answers.
"Then who do you want to date?" I ask.
"There is this kid named William..." She looks at the wall, longingly and dramatically.
"The sixth grader? Again?" Kat fires.
"Shut up!" She yells.
"You shut up!" Kat yells back.
"Whatever. Truth or Dare... Brenda." Ellen changes the subject.
"Dare!" She squeals.
"Okayyyyy... Uh... I dare you to take the necklace camera and..." Ellen thinks of a dare involving the camera. "Flirt with Ryan."
"Who?" Brenda looks confused.
"Sofia's brother." Ellen replies with an evil smirk.
"Ew! What the hell you pedophiles!" Sofia yells, looking grossed out.
"He is kinda cute though..." Brenda mutters.
"Ew! She's infested with cooties! I'm the only survivor!" Safya laughs.
Brenda goes on her Skype, calls Ryan, and puts him on speaker.
Skype call:
"Brenda? What's up?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your v-voice."
"Well... you are hearing it now..."
"Yeah... Uh..."
"So..."
"ILikeyoukbye..."
Sleepover:
Brenda hangs up the Skype call and throws her phone across the room and starts cracking up.
"What was that Brenda?" Ella wrinkles her nose.
"You shouldn't be talking Ella." Bridget snaps.
"Ugh! We are at a sleepover guys! Stop texting on this dumb group chat!" Kat screams out.
"Shut up Kat." Ella yells.
"Besh, no WAY!" Kat starts to run out of the basement and Ella chases after her with a spoon.
"Spoon her!" Kav yells.
"No Kav. No." Sara and I crack up and lead the rest of the group to fall on the floor and laugh so hard we were all crying.
"Oh yeah." She turns red and begins laughing too.
"IM GONNA KILL YOUUUUUUU!" We see Kat running down the stairs chasing Ella while Ella was running for her life with Kat chasing her with a Harry Potter book.
"Take it back!" Ella screams.
"Never! You kissed my brother I have rights!" Kat cackles evilly and Ella runs even faster, crashing onto her sleeping bag and crawling in so Kat "would never" find her.
"Uh..." Safya and Sofia look at each other and shrug, not knowing if they should be scared or not.
Ella pokes her head out from her sleeping bag and Kat jumps on the bump that hints where Ella's body is. Ellen jumps on Kat, then Kav jumps on Ellen, and eventually, we made a full on dog pile with Sara sitting on top of our stack. Ella roles onto her side, leaving Sara to fall onto the pillows, bringing us down with her, forming our new dog pile, with Ella hoping on her butt, leaving us with barely any breath.
I scoot out from everyone's bodies piled up and grab the heaviest pillow. I pull Sara out and she grabs her memory foam pillow and we smack our friends as hard as we can.
Uh oh. Here comes trouble.
"I heard you guys screaming so I- uh."
Alex looks at our dog pile, and back at Sara and I.
"DOG PIIILE!" Alex sprints and hits a pile of pillows, instead of my friends, but he laughs and climbs our human mountain.
"Ooooooowwwwwwwww!" Blare and Sandra come rolling out like the pins and grabbed pillows from where Alex had jumped previously.
"Die! Die!" Blare shouted, hitting Alex in the face repeatedly.
"Aaaaaaaargh!" Sandra screams, trying to be tough, which never turns out right... She takes a running jump into the pile, knocking everyone over, and then running up the stairs while Brenda and Kav chase her upstairs, Kav holding Sandra's slipper, and Brenda holding her treasured Ian from Smosh body pillow.
"Die! You kill us," Brenda squeals.
"We kill you!" Kav finishes.
We all run around and suddenly fall asleep, with Alex downstairs too. GROSS!