Halloween

I love me some HALLOWEEN!
We all are in our costumes:
Me: Poison Ivy
Kat and Cody: Harley Quinn and The Joker
Kav: Marina from Marina and the Diamonds
Ellen and William: LAX players
Henry: Ham
Sara: IHasCupQuake
Chad: The Eleventh Doctor
Amanda: River Song
Fiona: Fluff
Sandra: Bunny
Dana: Ariana Grande
Ally: Pink cat
Sofia: She's not dressed up... she's just wearing an Imagine Dragons Tshirt
Safya: Marceline
Blare: Potato
Alex and Ella: Ron and Hermione
Veronica: Hello Kitty
Brenda: Box girl
Cailyn: Soccer Player
Sheila: Witch
Valentine: Brett Favre
Andre: Mummy
Fasha: Taylor Swift
Kara: Smart Cookie
Stan: Olaf (again)
Gavino: Adam Levine
Dev: Mermaid
We all have been getting ready for the past three hours, me on makeup duty, Ally on hair, and Kat on costumes.
Andre on candy... obviously. I can't facepalm harder.
"Let's do this!" Kat says, impersonating Harley Quinn at her best.
"Why so serious, Harley?" Cody jokes, continuing their Harley and Joker themed costumes that Kat worked all week on. She worked last week on mine, and it looked epic!
Ally dyed my hair temporarily red- orange, and since my hair has gotten longer since sixth grade, Ally made it super bouncy and luxurious.
"Peh- fect!" Ally says in her best French accent.
"I KNOW! I love it!" I exclaim.
Ally's sister, Ash, was the bride of Frankenstein.
"Typical. And you expect me to do your hair. Correct?" Ally looks annoyed at Ash, who nodes.
"Of course!" Ash insists.
"Fine." Ally grabs her curling iron and temporary hair dye, black and white.
Once Ally finished, Ash walks over to me, smiling.
"Alright." I say, grabbing my blush brush, and my white face paint, and my black lipstick. When I finish the first part, I get my black eyeshadow, my black marker liner, and eyelash curler.
"Done!" We turn Ash around to look into Kat's full length mirror.
"I love it!" She exclaims, hugging us.
We head out of Kat's house, holding enormous pillow cases.

***

"EhmaGAWD! So many much candies bruh!" I say, purposely messing up my grammar.
"Oh my god. This is the best!" Kav yells, snatching the snickers that I gave her.
"Truth or Dare anyone?" Ellen says, shifting in her position.
"Yeah." All of us reply.
"Alright. Henry. Truth or Dare?" Ellen says, leaning in to our trading candy session circle, still filled with the candy piles.
"Dare?" He says, not completely sure.
"I dare you..." Ellen thinks, Sandra whispering in her ear. "To kiss Blare!" She shouts.
"Hell no!" He yells. Blare looks away blushing.
"Do it! Or else, you have to go TP somebody's house." Sandra threatens.
"Who's house?" Henry asks.
"The popular's party house." Ellen smirks, looking at Dana, who starts cracking up, and completely forgetting that Cailyn and Sheila had left.
Henry stares at Ellen for a minute, unsure what to do.
"Well?" Veronica gestures towards Blare, who stares back at Henry.
Henry scrambles to get up, grabs blare's arm, and sprints behind the staircase of Sandra's house.
"You GUYS! First you made Sanry happen- cough Brenda cough- now Blenry? You guys are ruining what's left of my happiness." I whisper scream, so the two couldn't hear.
"So-rry." Brenda lies, she loves the ships. She created them. I hate it! She used to post "Sanry" all the time. That's why Henry doesn't like me- it makes me lose my happy self.
"I love their ship though..." Kav says.
"Shut up!" I scream.
All silence grows stronger, so we only hear wrappers being torn open.
"Aw! You guys are cute!" Sandra says as they come out, holding hands.
"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! I CANT TAKE YOU SHIPPING HIM!" I can't take it.
"Gawd, Rhia we're sorry..." Sandra says.
"I wish he was still hanging off of a tree. I wish he was unconscious. You guys wouldn't be making him kiss people for your own goddamn entertainment. GOODBYE." I run out and my eyes swell up with hot tears, and I run to the park by my house.
"Rhia! Wait!" Chad says panting, everyone else behind him.
"What." I grunt, turning away.
"You got your chance to sta-" Brenda doesn't get to finish.
"Shut up." Kav cuts her off.
"Go away. I left because of you guys." I run to yellow slide and hide inside. I can hide for a little bit...