Boys, Decoys, and being Paranoid.

"Hey Rhia!" I hear. Kat and I just arrived at Take 5. I turn around. HENRY!!!!!
"Hey!" I say, not wanting to be too loud.
"You look... nice." Henry starts. I changed into my white jean shorts with a black leather belt and my purple Vera Wang loose fitted tank and my Teal converse.
"Thanks. What are you getting?" I ask, starting conversation.
"I dunno. Wanna go up to the counter and look at the stuff?" Henry asks.
"Yeah." I reply, looking back at our friends, giving me thumbs up.
The lady behind the counter bends down and takes something out of the mini fridge under the desk.
"Oreo milkshake on the house. I know a first date when I see one." The last winks at me and pushes the shake towards us.
I remember when Ellen told me about how the lady did the exact same thing for her and William... cool.
"Wanna sit in the back?" Henry blushes.
"Yeah." we move toward the back, and William and Ellen smile at each other.
"So... Did you..." He stops, fiddling with his nails, not looking up.
"Yes." I kiss him on the cheek, and warm myself with my north face.
"I thought so." He looks up, smiling.
I fiddle with the pockets of my jeggings, not wanting to look way to excited.

*****

"I'm a princess in a castle made of marble-" I turn off my Lorde playlist and think. About Henry. And boys. And which ones I like. It's a hard decision to make after kissing your crush, and seeing cute boys in the hallway.
"Rhia, dinner!" My mom, Jane Reinhart, calls.
"Coming mom!" I shout, sprinting downstairs.
I smell pizza.
"Your father picked up Maninos!" Mom says, pointing to the food.
"Great! Thanks!" I say, clapping in excitement.
"Rhia!" Kat pops out, along with Ellen and Fiona.
"We came to bring you somebody." Fiona says, grinning brightly.
"Alright, we are going to Nevada for our conference. We will be back in five days. Bye honey I love you!" My father, Andre Reinhart, says.
"Bye sweety!" Mom says, hugging me.
"Bye mama! Bye dad! I love you!" I say.
I totally forgot they have a conference.
"I left you Fifty seven dollars, that should last you." Mom says, handing me the money and walking out the door.
"Rhia! We are staying here! With you!" Fiona shouts, hugging me.
"I forgot, your parents are going too!" I hug her back.
"Pizza anyone?" Ellen says, carrying the pizza boxes to the glass table.
"Of course!" Kat shouts, tossing me the remote, telling me to turn it to 159 for the daily Simpson's marathon.