Crash

It all happened in a blur. Henry lay in the middle of the road. Twitching. Someone stepping out of the pink Lamborghini.
"Oops. You forgot we were sore losers." Dohler laughs.
No. Nonononono! No! It can't be Dohler!
"You can't do that! How could you?" Ellen and I run over to Henry's side, seeing if he's conscious.
"Lol I did." Dohler smirks.
"You can't say 'lol' if you aren't 'lol'ing." Kav corrects.
"Shut up!" Brenda hisses.
"Sorry Ellen." A boy walks out of the Dohler's car. He looked like Will, but I couldn't be sure.
Ellen's face grew pale.
"Ellen! I've never seen you so white!" I joke, she is the most tan person I've ever met.
"What the hell Rhia?" Ellen laughs.
Tears begin to flow down my cold cheeks as blood came from Henry's mouth.
"Flynn! Dohler! How could you! You killed him!" Ellen screams. Flynn looks at Blare, who looks down nervously.
"Blare?" I walk over to Blare, who backs away every step I take.
"No!" I hear her say as she starts to sprint towards Saf's house and I chase after.
Blare sits on a curb being happy she was sweating, seeing as it's freezing.
"Why did you run from me?" I ask.
"I know why." Will comes up behind us.
"Will?" Blare backs away again.
"Okay- hold up. What's going on here?"
I ask.
"You didn't know? I'm Flynn's twin. I'm the good one. Flynn never told Ellen that. My sister changed her last name to Dohler, so nobody would know that she worked for Flynn. Kind of. But Blare just started to fall head over heels for Henry when he went back to you, So Blare told Flynn that she wanted to hurt or kill him in any way, shape, or form, and crush you. Sound right to you, Blare?" Will says, smiling at how proud he was of himself.
My old tears went frozen on my cheeks.
"We need to get inside somewhere." I demand.
We walk back to where I fell off my bike last year and where Henry lay on Tulip Mountain (even though there isn't Tulips, or a mountain).
"Hey Will. Wait, WILL?" Flynn exclaims, hiding inside the weird car.
"Hi 'Dohler'" I smirk.

*****

We sit in Take 5, watching Dohler, Flynn, and Blare get taken away by the cops; While Will explains the Entire thing to our friends.
Chad sits next to Henry, helping him sit up right while we purchase food for one another.
"You want anything?" I ask Henry, who shakes his head, leaning back on the chair with a purple cast on his leg.
"She got you pretty bad didn't she?" I ask Henry with a concerned look on my face.
"Yeah. It hurts to move." He complains.
"It's a very unlucky road that Tulip Mountain." I laugh.
"Yeah, so uh... Valentine's Day is in a week... And I was wondering if you'd like to go see a movie like last year?" He blushes.
"Yeah. We should make that a tradition." I smile, butterflies swarming around inside my stomach.

This is a crossover chapter to Friends and Foes by MadMusician and Surviving 6th Grade Life by AirlinesandMusic!
Go check their books out and give them a follow. Thanks!