Dramella, Katrama, Rhiangry, Brossip, and Fiofights

Nothing could be worse then having my friends fight again.
"Omigosh! So you now HATE me or something?!" Mackenna screams at Fiona, who is curled up in her chair, bawling her eyes out.
"No! It's just, you can't treat me and Kat and Ella and Rhia and well, EVERYONE the way that you do... It's not right." Fiona fights back. Mackenna heads over to our table.
"I feel like I'm being bullied, again!" Mackenna cries, being over dramatic.
"Shut up Mackenna! You can't have everything you want! You're being like Regina George!" Kat roars.
"Don't tell me to shut up you bitch!" Mackenna yells.
"Guys! STAHP!" I yell, wrapping my arm around Fiona to comfort her and Ella doing the same on Fiona's right side.
"What are you going to do about it? Start a new crew? I don't think so!" Mackenna yells at us, making Fiona cry harder. We run to the bathroom (Me, Fiona, and Ella) and when we leave, Mackenna sits down next to Kat, as if making a peace treaty.
"Ehmagawd." Ella says as Fiona stumbles to the ground, losing all muscle, and Fiona closes her eyes and rocks back and forth.
"She's doing this AGAIN! They are creating a peace treaty." I frown.
"Yeah! I'm gonna spy on them." Ella runs out while I talk to Fiona.
"She's not worth it!" I say, trying to calm her.
"I know. But there is NO way for her to leave you alone. You can't get rid of her." Fiona says.
"No shit." I reply, giving her a "duh" look.
"Guys! Come out!" Ella screams in horror, looking like she was about to cry.
We walk into the cafeteria to see the one, the only, cat fight. Mackenna and Kat. Kat lay sprawled out on the stage, Cody with her, her new crush. Mackenna was there trying to get past Brenda, trying to save Kat.
Honestly, Kat is one of the toughest people I know.
"MOVE!" Mackenna screams at Brenda.
"Calm your ta-tas besh!"
"Ugh!" Mackenna yells, being instantly kicked back by Kat, getting her revenge.
Once Mackenna sees us, her fist heads straight for Fiona, but misses. She aims again, but I can't let Fiona cry more.
I sprint in front of Fiona, instantly taking the punch, on my bony shoulder.
"Ow! What the hell!" Mackenna whines in pain, grasping her throbbing hand, which was hurt because of my skinnyness.
Mackenna runs off while Fiona takes her hands away from her face, which were being used as shields.
"Nice job, Anorexia." Kat jokes.
"I'm NOT anorexic!" I shout, jumping up and down.
"Kat, you need to go to the nurse." Cody says, looking concerned at Kat's black eye and red arm, which was hovering over her stomach.
"Kay." She agrees, and they walk out.
"Is everyone okay?" I walk onto the stage grabbing the mic, everyone stares.
"Who the **** are you?" Some sixth graders yell.
"Get off the damn stage, loser!" Another one yells.
"You look like shit!" There goes another.
"Hey bitch, YOU SUCK!" That's not a sixth grader, it's Kaitlyn Urcsin screams.
"Hey, whore! We don't want to see your Ass face!" Jalien Hutz yells. The entire popular possy cackles.
I run off the stage, my eyes are burning with hot tears, running down my red cheeks, my mascara leaking as my tears grow heavier.
OOF!
"Sorry..." I look up to see my friends standing waiting. I look up to see their warm faces, Ella and Fiona run straight for me.
"He's hurt." Ella says.
I look around to see who. Mackenna at the Principle's office, KT and Brenda in the nurse, and Kav hanging out with her crush.
HENRY!
"Ehmagawd." I scream as they rush me outside.
There he is: bent over off of a tree branch, unconscious.
Ally lifts Blare up, who pushes him off, onto my arms, Ellen's arms, and Chad's arms, all ready to keep him safe.
"MISTER DIZGO?! WE NEED YOU NOW!" Blare screams, worried like crazy.