𝓽𝔀𝓸

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"Gracie, what was your first concert?" Ted bursts into the office like a ray of sunshine in the morning.

"Uhhh P!nk, Beautiful Trauma 2018, wait no that was my last one."

"Wow the taste of the youth."

"... I'm 34."

"YOU'RE 34!"

"Thank you Ted that was very... humbling." She chuckles.

"Come on then first concert go."

"Oh uh Fleetwood Mac, Say You Tour, 2004, I was 18."

"Ohh I can imagine 18 year old Grace dressed up as Stevie Nicks."

"Oh I was." She smiled. "What was yours?"

"Kenny Rogers."

"The Gambler?"

"You got it. Oh I got you something by the way." He places a pink cardboard box infront of you on your desk as you open it to three rectangular biscuits.

"Oh thank you Ted, you didn't have to."

"Well it was just as a thank you for being a welcoming friend yesterday, go on try one." She looked up at Ted who looked like an excited toddler at Christmas as she picked a biscuit and took a delicate bite.

"Fuck me sideways." She mumbled with her mouth full of crumpled biscuit.

"Yeah Rebecca had the same reaction.

"I don't blame her. These are heavenly. But seriously Ted you didn't have to go out you're way to buy these for me."

"Oh I didn't. I find homemade things are the best."

"Oh my god you've got to give me the recipe, or I'll force it out of you."

"I'll save them as a birthday gift."

"I don't think I can wait a month."

"Not that far." Grace smile as she devours the rest of the biscuit in her hand. "RIght thanks again Ted, must be off."

"Have good day Gracie."

"Thank you, you too, and you Beard." He gives her another thumbs up as she physically stutters, awkwardly raising her thumb back up to him as she headed out to the gym to talk to a few off the players.

"Grace." Rebecca stops her mid-walk. "Ted gave you those biscuits too."

"Don't get too jealous."

"Did he tell you where he got them?"

"Yeah... but I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"Cause then I'd have to kill you." She answers in a stern tone leaving a moment of silence before letting out a chuckle of laughter. "You're so easy to tease... but you already knew that didn't you." She let her stutter before laughing again. "See you later Rebecca." Grace walks off with ease leaving Rebecca stood there before walking off herself with a roll of the eye.