𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was downstairs making herself and Rebecca some breakfast and brewing some coffee for Rebecca when she felt a pair of hand slip round her waist as a massive smile painted on her face.

"Morning." She craned her neck to place a kiss to Rebecca's cheek but she cupped Grace's chin turning her around with her other hand still placed on her hip, as Rebecca placed a soft but passionate kiss to Grace's lips.

"Morning gorgeous." Rebecca smiled as Grace moved back round to the stove with Rebecca's hands still placed on Grace's waist as she rested her chin on Grace's shoulder watching every move she made. "I could watch you all day."

"Well we don't have all day unfortunately. We have a match to go to."

"There will be many more matches my love." Rebecca places quick, soft kisses to Grace's cheek, moving down to her neck each kiss lingering longer every time.

"Rebecca come on."

"Please one day, or not even that we can be fashionable late have a few quick minutes to ourselves."

"I haven't done my makeup, and haven't even got changed."

"One you don't need makeup and two who say these few minutes to ourselves need clothes." She hooked the neckline of Grace's silk dressing gown with her perfectly manicured finger dragging it over her shoulder as she leaned over placing kisses on Grace's freshly exposed skin. She closed your eyes trying to fight back but leaned into Rebecca's touch letting the small pleasures wash over her. "When do we get moments like this to ourselves without one of us having to rush to get to a meeting or a match."

Grace reluctantly turned the stove off as she turned back round in Rebecca's arms, stupidly looking into her dark with lust, green eyes making her knees go weak. "Oh fuck it." She mumbled as she threw her arms around Rebecca's neck pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"You're so easy." Rebecca smirked into the kiss.

"Don't ruin it." Grace suddenly gasped in shock when Rebecca sat her on the cold surface on the kitchen counter, Rebecca standing beneath her legs. Move her hand from the Grace's waist to her upper back, fiddling around with the clasp of Grace's bra.

"What the-" Rebecca pulled away from the kiss looking at the clasp properly, making Grace laugh. "How the hell do you undo this thing? Have you put a lock combination on this or some shit."

"Leave it on then."

"Got it!"

"So uh-" Rebecca returned to look at Grace again as she brushed her hair from the front of her face to behind her shoulders. "I was thinking."

"That's dangerous." Grace smirked placing a small kiss to Rebecca's lips.

"I'm serious. We've known each other for years now, and we've properly been together for now a year, but like I said we've known each other for longer."