𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was sat at the counter with a cup of tea in her hands, watching 'Soccer Saturday' on the TV, talking about the newest story of Ted wandering off at one of the matches, the secret of him having a panic attack being released. The TV went black as it was turned off by Rebecca coming behind Grace with an arm wrapped round the front of her waist. "Don't watch all that shit love."

"Rebecca nobody else knows about Ted's panic attack other than me."

"And me." Rebecca added.

"Well yeah but you didn't tell the press, neither did I."

"Well what are you worried about?"

"Ted doesn't know that you know so for him the only person who could have leaked this story is me, he's going to think I leaked the secret."

"GRACE!" Rebecca raised her voice to stop her girlfriend's rambling. "Just calm down. Breathe. Don't get yourself worked up about something that hasn't happened yet. This is Ted we're talking about, even if he does think you leaked the story, which I doubt he does, he'll probably forgive you instantly the fucking arsehole."

".... but what if he doesn't." Grace whispers.

"Oh my god!" Rebecca groaned, rolling her eyes.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was sat at Ted's desk, spinning round in circles in a state of nervousness. "Hey Grace Spacey." Ted beamed walking into his office, placing his backpack beside his chair. "What? I don't get my normal cheery 'good morning' with a high five."

"Ted about the article-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there 'Amazing Grace.'" Ted pointed as he got the two boxes of biscuits out handing one to Grace instantly. "Don't worry about it."

"But Ted that's what I wanted to clear, it wasn't me."

"I know."

"Really?"

"I know you wouldn't do something like that."

"So who did it?"

"Can't say?" ted shrugs as he walks off up to Rebecca's office, Grace following him, continuously pestering him.

"It wasn't Beard was it?" Ted chuckled in return.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"Hey. What's the story, Paul Shorey?" Ted knocked on Rebecca's door, Keeley and Higgins in there as well as all three of them greeted him in sync with sympathy in their voice.