𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Rebecca was sat on the sofa in her office beside Keeley who was laying on her front, Higgins leaning against Rebecca's desk as Rebecca scrolled frantically through her phone.

"Oh my god why frantically search for a restaurant when you can cook her something?" Keeley groaned.

"Umm one slight problem there." Rebecca pointed.

"You cant cook can you?"

"I can make toast." Rebecca shrugged.

"I never realised how fucking useless you are." Keeley rolled her eyes as Rebecca glared at her.

"Why not do something simple and go to the cinema and watch a nice film?" Higgins spoke up.

"Cause whatever happens in it, she'll find something sad cry her eyes out and ill have to comfort her for the rest of the night."

"Shes not that bad." Keeley rolled her eyes.

"I went round to hers to see her crying her eyes out to an animated movie yesterday."

"If you say it was Up i will fucking kill you cause that movie destroys me every time!" Keeley warned.

"No Inside Out or something like that."

"Rebecca that movie is heartbreaking."

"IT WAS AN IMAGINARY ELEPHANT MADE OUT OF CANDY FLOSS."

"BUT IT'S BING BONG YOU COLD HEARTLESS CREATURE!" Rebecca groaned in return rolling her eyes just as Grace walked in.

"What's going on? What we talking about?"

"You crying over that animated movie last night."

"BING BONG DIED REBECCA AND NOW RILEY HAS GROWN UP FOREVER AND WILL NEVER REMEMBER HIM!"

"Ugh god!" She rolled her eyes again.

"So have you been giving her advice on what to do for our anniversary." Grace sank down in the sofa next to Keeley. "Or has she forgotten already?" Grace smirked over at Rebecca.

"Fucking hilarious love."

"So how's it going with you and Roy?" Grace nudged Keeley with her elbow.

"What's wrong with you and Roy?" Rebecca raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you think there's something wrong?"