𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"Hey guys." Grace rushed into her office through Ted's and Beard's dumping her bag by her desk before leaning against the shelving unit by Ted's desk. "Don't tell Rebecca that I'm late."

"Hey Grace you get one with the guys well don't you?"

"I'm the gay best friend they love me, they get to check out hot women with me." Grace froze for a minute looking round her to check Rebecca was nowhere to be seen. "Of course not now."

"Well Issac seems to be going through something and I wondered if you might be the best person to have a little chat with him." A small animal noise came from underneath Grace's jacket as she quickly covered it with a cough.

"Ted... I know I said I don't believe in it, but you've got, what seems to be, a perfectly good therapist upstairs, why not ask her to talk to Isaac."

"I thought that the way he was acting you'd be best to talk to him." Everyone furrowed their eyebrows when the noise came from underneath Grace's jacket again.

"Ummm yeah speaking off i still think he should go see Doctor Fieldstone but I do have something that might put everyone in high spirits." Grace lifted up her jacket to reveal a small ginger cat sat comfortably on her hand.

"Oh my Julie Andrews." Ted gasped as he stood up to Grace petting the small cat.

"This is Pansy my new daughter, I've been thinking about adopting her since the start of my birthday and I thought why the fuck not I messaged the owner a few weeks ago and I picked her up just this morning."

"Oh you're definitely the secret cure to all this sadness aren't you?" Beard and Nate joined in petting the small cat.

"Yeah watch dozens of men acting all hard and suddenly going all gooey over something so small." She walked out the office into the changing room. "Anyone want to meet the newest member of the Richmond family?" she spoke up as all the boys turned round and gasped in sync. It was like a stampede round Grace as they all pushed their way to the front to pet the cat.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Keeley was handing out free coffee machines for the boys as Rebecca was stood there for her company although she was texting constantly on her phone, shocking Keeley when she let out a little giggle.

"You two make me feel so inadequate, you know that don't you?" Keeley smirked.

"How do you know it's Grace?"